[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a ps4. Exclusives I should get? I already have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: PS4-00.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PS4-00.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
Just bought a ps4. Exclusives I should get?

I already have a super powerful pc which I game mostly on but I got bloodborne and can't think of any others other than a few titles that are coming out in the future.
>>
>can't think of any other titles
>ps4
There you go
>>
>>320951804
Until Dawn is fucking A

also The Order is underrated
>>
>>320951804
>buying anything without doing research first

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>320951970
I have expendable income so it doesn't matter to me if there arent that many games.

>>320952076
cool thanks that goes on my list to buy. Thanks anon.
>>
>>320951804
You answered your own question anon
>>
>>320952132
like I said I have expendable income. I know a bunch of games are coming out for it that makes me want it. But once I got ahold of the system I didn't have much mind as to what I wanted exactly so just looking for some insight.
>>
>>320952135
I picked up The Last of Us remaster for $10 at my local mom and pop yesterday. Type-0 is also a great game if you're a FF fan.
>>
Just got Disgaea 5

Its really good, though the song that loops at base makes me want to stick knives in my ears.
>>
>>320952135
So burn it. At least you wouldn't be jaded to the fact that a PS4 has less value than burnt money.
>>
>>320952076
>suggesting The Order

Even if OP has an expendable income, no one should waste their money on that.

Disgaea 5 isn't bad, if you enjoy the franchise, Until Dawn is alright as well, but I suggest playing it with company, since it has that mid-late 90s horror movie feel and you might get some laughs out of it MST3K style.
>>
>>320952279
thanks anon. Last of Us goes on my list.

>>320952287
>you realize if you bait this hard it doesnt work right?

>>320952369
I mean the bundle was 299. My computer at home was over 2000 dollars at the time spent to make it. 299 is nothing for a fun modern gaming system. I'm already pretty satisfied playing bloodborne
>>
>>320952287
Might aswell buy a ps4 if he's going to burn it...
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_video_gaming

Good chunk of PS4 exclusives next year
>>
>>320952492
If you like weird fps games, get Killzone. I personally found it kinda hard and annoying but yanno.
>>
>>320952492
I got my bundle cheap, sold the DL code for Uncharted collection, and bought Dragon Quest Heroes with it. I don't regret my purchase either, eventually more games will come and there's still a few exclusives I want to play. I'd have suggested DQH, but it's now on PC and will be cheaper.

Keeping my eyes open for mostly all JRPGs in the coming year, as well as Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Last Guardian, and Ace Combat 7.
>>
>>320952697
I did get killzone for my vita and was sadly unimpressed other than the gorgeous graphics.
>>
File: 1447459467001.png (9 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
1447459467001.png
9 KB, 387x429
I recently bought a PS4 too: I got Bloodborne, Until Dawn, PES 2016, and EDF 4.1. If you like SRPGs, Disgaea 5 is good I hear. I mostly bought it for Bloodborne and NieR: Automata in the future. I couldn't imagine being a lowly enough peasant to actually primarily play games on a PS4.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.