[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, Paradox employee here. So as you all know, we recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: vampire.png (1 MB, 1166x749) Image search: [Google]
vampire.png
1 MB, 1166x749
Hey guys, Paradox employee here.
So as you all know, we recently acquired the World of Darkness (and Vampire: The Masquerade) license.
We are all very very very excited to get started on our project using this amazing IP. We have put some ideas on paper and have a pretty good sense of where we want to go to deliver a role playing experience that we ourselves would love to play.

However, we still could use some input from you guys. This can be about anything, from gameplay to which clans you'd like to see to even music. Some of my colleagues were skeptical about asking for suggestions here instead of Reddit or Neogaf but I convinced them that there is plenty of love and passion on these boards regarding role playing games and the World of Darkness.

So just post in the thread and I'll be sure to include (most of) them at our next meeting!
>>
Saved.
>>
>>320946495
Give it to Obsidian
>>
prove it
>>
You guys could suck my dick. I'm pretty horny right now.
>>
>>320946941
how come?
>>
>>320946495
Turkish vampires, Johan will love it. Thank me later.
>>
>>320946495
Multiracial vampires

sweden will thank you
>>
When is Stellaris coming out?
>>
>>320946495
Though it was a fishmalk, Bloodlines's malkavian dialogue was most memorable and entertaining shit I've read ever.
>>
File: i6.png (5 KB, 412x690) Image search: [Google]
i6.png
5 KB, 412x690
So in the end what did CCP gain from buying White Wolf?
>>
>>320947639
bragging rights
>>
>>320947639
absolutely fuck all, probably was a net loss in the end. that's what happens when your mismanagement is as bad as CCPs. Big ol' pile of vaporware
>>
Have the game follow a salubri Mary sue. Thats what the fan base wants
>>
>>320946495
Can someone tell me why this game is so popular and liked here?
>>
>>320948037
maybe play it?
>>
>>320948037
Because it's good,duh.

What we need in the next game is more differences in the clans in general.Much more uses to all kind of skills,and different dialogues like malks.Clan related quests as well.
>>
>>320947094
Aren't assamites basically mudslimes?
>>
>>320948342
yes you edgy fellow
>>
>>320948037
It's one of the few RPG's that rewards you for getting the job done, not for HOW you get the job done.

For example, you will get the same reward of exp for completing a quest whether you killed every fucker in your way or sneak past them all.

In short, it's an actual RPG instead of a glorified action third person game with levels and a "correct" way to play that will reward you more cuz you followed the dev's vision.
>>
Let me play as a fucking mortal , ghoul, or vampire and a good story arch for each playstyle
>>
>>320948529
this would take literally decades of development time to do correctly
>>
>>320948342
Yes, but they aren't Turks. Johan loves Turks.
>>
This thread again.
>>
>>320948583
Why does he like turks?
>>
>>320948493
Thank you useful anon, might have to try it.
>>
>>320946495
What the fuck is wrong with that woman's arms/boobs?
>>
File: 1445697029075.png (1 MB, 1309x1172) Image search: [Google]
1445697029075.png
1 MB, 1309x1172
>>320948753
Dunno.

Why do you like little girls?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.