[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite the shit show that is uplay, the $60 price tag on a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Despite the shit show that is uplay, the $60 price tag on a game with no SP and the boatload of flaws that the game has had upon release, it's been a long time since I've had this kind of unrelenting fun with an online FPS, and there's not any other FPS even remotely like this right now. I wanted to hate this game so much because of Ubisofts inability to not fuck up good series, but it's so much fun.

Also if you wanna shitpost about it not being a 'tactical' game cause you have superpowers and shit please gtfo. It's not realistic by any means at all but it's reliant on team work more than most shooters out there.

Also siege thread
>>
>3 shields on my team
>none of the defenders have c4
>Rollin down hallway to bomb room with attackers fire at us
>we just absorbing bullets as blitz keeps flashing them
>sledge and thermite bust in from behind defenders
>whole defending team slaughtered in seven seconds
Shouts out to defending teams who all stay in the same room. Yall be crazy
>>
i was playing Saturday night n I was getting all these flawless wins w/ my team with me in 1st place each time. i thought I was doing crazy good and then I realized it was free to play over the weekend and that's also why so many people were rage quitting
>>
>>320941115

Itd be better if it was realistic instead of casual run and gun.
>>
>>320941969
Were the F2P people able to access all the operators? I feel like I was in the same boat but I rarely saw any recruits.
>>
>>320941115
The only fps worth anything right now is squad and it's in fucking alpha. Fuck you and your cancerous ways.
>>
>>320941986
I don't have any bait images on me but ur gonna have to try harder
>>
>>320942224
>early access games
You crazy my dude.
>>
File: 2015-11-21 12.45.37.png (289 KB, 621x545) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21 12.45.37.png
289 KB, 621x545
anyone else not get a lot of use out of smoke? I would honestly enjoy playing as him more if his grenades were a launch type instead of detonation
>>
>Shield operators getting 1 hit kills on me across a room without aiming down sight
Fucking how
>>
File: 1443695228940.jpg (177 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1443695228940.jpg
177 KB, 533x388
>>320942224
>early access

hahahaha have fun with your dead game, it will be forgotten before it's even worth a damn
>>
File: 1426978502780.png (228 KB, 559x349) Image search: [Google]
1426978502780.png
228 KB, 559x349
>Play ranked
>Get matched with retards constantly like:

>Idiots who never breach and just run circles around the building trying to pick off kills
>Idiots with the bomb who never follow the group and end up dying halfway across the map
>Idiots who actually die to Kapkan traps
>Idiots who TK after losing one round then ragequit

Went from Silver 3 to Bronze 3 within 5 games. I can't fucking stand this matchmaking system.
>>
Yeah, it's really good. I'm probably going to get it when it's on sale.

IQ is best girl.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.