[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you say Life is Strange is one of Top 20 games of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: lifeisstrange.jpg (67 KB, 530x335) Image search: [Google]
lifeisstrange.jpg
67 KB, 530x335
Would you say Life is Strange is one of Top 20 games of this year, or is it just some tumblr bullshit everyone outside /v/ praises?

I haven't played it, but does /v/ like it or not?
>>
It's literally the worst game I played this year so no.
>>
>>320936683
Then why are people praising it and we even had daily threads here when it launched?
>>
>>320936879
Waifu fags
>>
>>320936618
yeah probably

I haven't played more than 20 games this year
>>
The ending blew and in the end it didn't do anything noticeable, if you like that style of game it's certainly not a bad one but not likely to win you over if you're not into it.

6/10
>>
>>320937146
I think I've only played 3 games that have come out this year. Dunno if just tired or shit games
>>
>>320937286
But would you say it's one of the best/meaningful/impacting games of this year?
>>
>>320936618
probably, I guess
it was pretty terrible but only 4 games even above average came out this year so it's not saying much, if anything at all
>>
It is in no way a Tumblr game. People just look at the blue haired girl and scream SJW without even playing it.
>>
>>320937424
No.
>>
The only thing somewhat tumblr is Chloe and she's the most stupid and obnoxious cunt in the entire game. Even Max gets tired of her shit.
>>
>>320937442
went full tumblr in the ending sequence.
I expected it to be shit, seemed squeenix didn't have a plan.
>>
It's brilliant. These kinds of games tend to border more on an interactive experienced rather than a 'game' but LiS is one of the best there is. You can just tell it was lovingly put together and Dontnod have great attention to detail. Apart from the endings being a bit sub par and your choices ultimately not affecting the grand outcome, the journey itself is more than worth experiencing at least once.
>>
i played episode 1 and i couldnt stand it. The fucking writing felt like a bunch of middle aged guys trying to figure out how teenagers act
>>
It may lack gameplay but at least it had a better story than MGS5
>>
>>320936618
GOTY 2015. Not because it's very good, because it's not. It's just that this has been a very shitty year and this is one of the few gems in the sewer.
>>
>>320937286
>ending didn't do anything
Depends on what you chose dimwit
>>
>>320938081
Sorry could have phrased that better, in the end, the game didn't so anything special and so isn't a "must play".
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.