[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24hr after sales is finally over >15k+ player count drops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Insurgency_Cover.jpg (586 KB, 1374x792) Image search: [Google]
Insurgency_Cover.jpg
586 KB, 1374x792
>24hr after sales is finally over
>15k+ player count drops to 4k+ players
>plays Insurgency again
>servers still infested with cod kiddies
>continues to treat all game modes as team deathmatch
>nobody do objectives
>bitch about campers
>bitch about no kill counters
>bitch about dying too fast
>bitch about the game having no ptogression at all
>bitch about Insurgents are full of racists when they scream aloha snackbar
>quit game

I really wished NWI didn't do the sales to invite all these codfags to shit on their game
>>
>>320935536
just get Squad
>>
>>320935536
I dont even bother looking at any 'team-based' game anymore
>>
>>320935536

I dunno what rooms you're playing in man, but it's not all like that.

Mute the mic spammers; they'll leave when no one gives them attention, and if you use the C menu to communicate or use the mic for callouts/strategy, you'll always get some who will reciprocate.
>>
>>320935536
mute everyone and use those shiters as canon fodder.
>>
thats the only reason why i didnt spend 2 yuro bux on it, im glad i did the right decision
>>
Just wait few weeks and they'll be gone. Is this your first game which recently had sale?

I got used to it with RO2, free weekend or 75% sale every 3 months.
>>
>>320939645
didn't you play when it was free? AI played better than those fuckers
>>
>>320939853
I'm telling you to wait. They'll get bored and core players still will be there.
>>
>racists screaming alah ackbar
>implying they're not in character
>>
>>320935536
>its racist to scream alloha snackbar
Go fuck yourself, you fat sjw retard.
>>
File: satisfied[1].jpg (30 KB, 350x491) Image search: [Google]
satisfied[1].jpg
30 KB, 350x491
>pretty sure I had a shit round
>mfw 32 kills

I have only few hours played but this shit is fun.
>>
>play coo op only
>everything is ok, people are nice

Feels good
>>
>>320935536
>>continues to treat all game modes as team deathmatch
>>nobody do objectives

It's always like this, I've been playing it steadily for a year. You'd think with such a small community that most people would be quite hardcore, but 60% of people in any match are still total retards that basically act like bots.
>>
>>320942823
Well doing objectives doesnt really serve any purpose. You dont level up or unlock anything even if you got more points from objectives so everyone just hunts people.
Im not defending this btw, players these days just need to have some validation for everything.
>>
>>320943083
I would have hoped that the round not being over in 3 minutes would motivate people enough.

Played lots of games now where if it wasn't for me and my friend defending the point the enemy would have just walked from one side of the map to the other. I have no idea where the fuck people on the team even go that's not the point sometimes. The maps aren't even that big
>>
Coop it's pretty fun.
Theres a lot of ironic memers aka leddit lately
>>
File: 1449504807325.jpg (745 KB, 1682x1088) Image search: [Google]
1449504807325.jpg
745 KB, 1682x1088
>install the socom mod for insurgency
>immediately explode into a pool of jizz
>>
>>320943607
Tell me more. 3rd person or something?
>>
>>320943651
yeah it's a very well done full conversion mod that is very true to the original socoms
>>
>>320935931
Can this forced squad meme just die? No sensible person is paying full price for an unfinished game you knob.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.