[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been staying at Mom's for a few day for the holidau,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dk.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
I've been staying at Mom's for a few day for the holidau, I brought my PS3 to play Dark Souls with my sister since we have this tradition of completing an RPG together every once in a bluemoon. But the thing is, stop to watch us play and was really interested and asking a lot of questions about the game, but thought it was too "intense" for her and said she wish she could play some of the old games she use to play like pac-man and mario. It gave me all kinds of FEELS, and I thought of setting some emulators on her laptop. So could /v/ help me out with this? I want to take this opportunity to share with here a variety of different games from different genres so she can discover on her own what she likes best. I was thinking of giving her maybe a good example of a platformer, shoot-em up, rpg, etc etc.
Please recommend me stuff to ease a non-gamer into videogames, again, since she use to play some games before, mostly 2D and 3D platformers. The problem with story heavy games is that I would have to find spanish versions, since she doesn't understand english AT ALL. Help /v/.
>>
sucks to be a foreigner
>>
>>320935443
>all those typos
Sorry, desu senpai baka
>>
>>320935529
Not much for me, but yeah for her. I'm always telling her to learn English, since she has so much free time. She is retired.
>>
Try google you puta.
>>
>>320935443
Fuck off to Reddit you fucking cancerous scum
Oh and sage
>>
Play rosetta stone
>>
>>320937783
I don't even use reddit. The picture is because it made me remember how she was surprised that you couldn't pause Dark Souls and she was worried about my health for playing such and "intense" game. I found it cute. Anyway, calm down.
>>
>Memegenerator-tier image
>Blogposting
>Foreigner
Just kill yourself, jesus christ. Sage
>>
>>320938254
No
>>
>>320935443
Just let her play the game you shit

that or get her something like Civilization that is easy to pick up but you can put a lot of time into it
>>
>>320937939
Ignore them, you seem like a stand up guy. Maybe give her Megaman 2 or 3, since it is easy to learn the mechanics. If you want to give her an RPG perhaps dragon quest 4 or 5.
>>
>>320935443
>But the thing is, stop to watch us play

I think you mean your mom comes around and asks questions?

Fix your thread.
>>
>>320935443
Is she opposed to incest?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.