[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do girls pretend to like video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1445232533863.png (295 KB, 879x659) Image search: [Google]
1445232533863.png
295 KB, 879x659
why do girls pretend to like video games?
>>
Attention
>>
I always knew that steven show was garbage
>>
File: c3fc87e5.jpg (14 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
c3fc87e5.jpg
14 KB, 512x288
>that video
>>
they literally want everything but don't wanna do shit for it, so they complain

like getting the vote

men sacrificed their literal lives, and women complained.

That being said, they're masters at complaining and manipulating, which is why im a homosexual
>>
>>320932254
You can make yourself gay? I thought you were born with that shit.

Teach me your ways anon.
>>
>>320932104
This bitch looks like Charlie Brown
>>
>>320932349
Hell naw nigga, you aint born with shit other than the color of your skin and eyes.

Literally just pay attention to the way women work, it grossed me out. I still would fuck them but I'd rather settle with a guy desu familia.

Also boy butts
>>
>>320932104
>4 easy steps

I can simplify her list
1st step: have a vagina and play games
>>
>>320932104
>>320932104

Because they're becoming progressively less relative to the continued joy of a man's life.

I legitimately see no other reason not to believe this.
>>
>>320932232
Sayaka is cute
>>
>>320932428
Nah man. I'm gay and I was born gay. You can let go of prejudice and enjoy the dick (I can enjoy vagina even though I'm gay) but you can't make yourself gay.

That shit is born with you.
>>
How to be a gamer girl:
Step 1: Be moderately attractive
Step 2: Show your tits off to twitch staff
Step 3: Start a stream up where you play video games
Step 4: Make ten thousand dollars a month just for being a woman
>>
>>320932585
>born gay

nice meme lady gaga
>>
It's funny that people get upset when non-dedicated/hardcore game players refer to aspects from vidya culture / call themselves "gamer" because the reason you are upset is because you subconsciously ascribe to a social justice / liberal arts idea called "cultural appropriation"

Basically you're mad for the same reason Chief Sits On Reservation And Drinks gets mad when some white sixteen year old parades around in a feather headdress and says "It's cool, I'm a true Native American. I'm like 1/32 Native on my dad's side."
>>
>Haven't been with a lady in 10 years
>Totally happywithout them in my life 7 years ago
>Now, I am so goddamn happy about not having them in my life.
>Still friends with ex, she asks why I don't have a gf
>I tell her because I hate women
>She totally understands
Fuck em if you can but be careful, you might go to jail if you fuck em and leave em, bitches need us even after all the we don't need men bullshit we used to hear, that's why they are making us miserable by invading everything that we replace them with and trying to cock block the robot women, women are doomed, they will become nothing more than child dispensers and only they are to blame.
>>
>>320932585
>born gay
>he actually believes that
that was just an excuse for homos to not feel guilty
>>
>>320932934
Why is it so hard to believe some people are born gay? Some people are born with other kinds of mental disabilities. Plus other personality defects like narcissism, histrionic personality disorder, antisocial behavior, schizophrenia, compulsive lying, etc. are all thought to be linked at least somewhat to genetic inheritance.
>>
>>320932163
This.
>>
you dont have to be born gay to be a fag. just browse /v/ and /b/ enough to eventually want a cock in and around your mouth. no homo.
>>
>>320933095
because the gay is probably unrelated to genes.
there are report of twins with different orientations
>>
>>320932104
>those tiny fucking eyes
Shits creepy looking.
>>
>>320932104
It's easy money. Tons of suckers and white knights will donate to you as long as you're somewhat decent looking with big fake tits.
>>
>>320934101
and she doesn't have eyebrows either. is that a genetic disorder?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWQXzGTzM1g
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.