[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, is this game good? Currently on sale in Steam, I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: knights of honor.jpg (66 KB, 451x338) Image search: [Google]
knights of honor.jpg
66 KB, 451x338
Hey /v/, is this game good? Currently on sale in Steam, I want to know if any of you guys already played it.
>>
I played it and it's great

start out in Scandinavia so you get vikings and then invade Britannia so you can get longbowman
>>
File: 1380558041291.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1380558041291.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>320929170
It's one of the most underrated games in existence.

There would have been several sequels to this game if the first part of the Total War series hadn't released at the exact same moment Knights of Honor did. The game has been forgotten ever since.
>>
>>320929170
looks like aoe2 but with more stuff on screen at once.

i'm getting it, will post impressions in a hour or 2
>>
>>320929170
>>320932945

I also want to know this so I will be looking forward to your impressions anon.
>>
>>320935420
i'm still downloading, lel
>>
>>320935479
Download faster
>>
>>320935668
15 minutes left
>>
>>320929170
sank countless hours into it about 8 years ago, tried playing it again last year and I can say that it simply doesn't hold a candle to Europa Universalis.

Just get EU III or IV instead, it's much better value. KoH is fun but ultimately obsolete.
>>
>>320932945

Bump for impressions
>>
>>320937148
I finished the tutorial. It's not really what i was expecting but it looks fun if you like this kind of games.

It's a casualized version of eu3 (KoH is made by paradox too), with civilization 3-like overworld view, and with battles in real time where you command squads of soldiers (not single units).

It's not deep like either of those 2, but it combines the elements from both in a nice manner (and it has a good tutorial, unlike other paradox games). The graphics are nice but the animations are pretty meh.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with AoE2, that's why it wasn't what i was expecting.

Still looks like a great game, i'll play more today.
>>
>>320938230
forgot to mention, overworld stuff is real time with pause
>>
BE WARNED, IF YOU OWN A LOT OF TERRITORY AND YOUR LEADER DIES WITHOUT AN HEIR YOU WILL LOSE MAD SHIT AND GET REVOLTS OUT THE FUCKING ASS AND IF THAT HAPPENS DURING A FUCKING WAR YOU WILL BE BUTTBLASTRAVAGED
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.