[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefront
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
So is it worth getting? Is it actually fun? Is there any singleplayer whatsoever?
>>
No no no.
>>
>>320928992
At full price, hell no.

It's fun if you want a pretty looking Star Wars game.

There are training missions, but it's nowhere close to the great ass single-player of the two previous Battlefronts.
>>
>>320929332
>>320929476
So not even Instant Action?
>>
>>320930507
Hahahahahhaha
No
>>
File: 1449602676034s.jpg (4 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1449602676034s.jpg
4 KB, 121x125
just buy the complete edition next year
>>
>>320928992
Notice the threads stopped OP? The shills are not getting paid to shill after the game is released. That is a big sign of the game's quality. It sucks.
>>
>>320928992
Get Rainbow Six Siege instead. Way more fun. I bought R6S like 2-3 weeks ago and SWB a few days back. It's garbage. R6S is way more fun.
>>
>>320930613
Cute girl
>>
>>320928992
Why do you think there aren't any proper threads about this game?
There is literally nothing to talk about this game except its graphics. Multiplayer is barebones as any multiplayer can get.
>>
its 40 bucks right now, still not worth it?
>>
>>320931465
It all depends on how much you like star wars anon. I've had the games for a couple of days and its playable, you can spend a couple of hours on it. But it's not mind blowing. There are a few gamemodes to switch it up once in a while, but really, it's nothing extraordinary.
>>
File: 1448844971426.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1448844971426.png
440 KB, 645x1260
I'M SO FUCKING BORED AND I WANT TO PLAY IT BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM ANY MONEY
>>
File: 1450624448300.png (7 KB, 465x369) Image search: [Google]
1450624448300.png
7 KB, 465x369
Even my dad doesn't like this game.

He tried it on my cousins' PS4 but he said he preferred BF2.

>tfw your dad has good taste
>>
>>320929476
>At full price, hell no.
even for free. Hell no. shit doesn't become gold because it's easy to get, shit eater. Pirating fallout 4 still made you waste your life on a pile of shit.
>>
>>320928992
The game has some wonky ass matchmaking at the moment, on PC at least. Yesterday I was able to join games pretty much instantly, however for the 2 days before (peak weekend) I was struggling to get anything.

DICE has apparently acknowledged the issue and a fix is 'incoming', so hopefully that'll work out.

In terms of the game play, don't expect it to play like the previous Battlefront. If you go in expecting to spawn as a rocket class and taking an AT-ST across the battlefield to shoot some shit you'll be disappointed. Go in with an open mind and treat it as its own thing and you'll most likely have some fun. It helps that it's a very nice looking game and is well optimised.

I've played about 6 hours and it's cool, but I don't think there is a lot of progression and map variety to hold me for too long. I bought it on sale and don't have any regrets, I'd have been fucking pissed if I bought at full price though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.