[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got this recently for PS3 and what the fuck is this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: DDlogo.png (309 KB, 510x450) Image search: [Google]
DDlogo.png
309 KB, 510x450
So I got this recently for PS3 and what the fuck is this shit? How do I fucking play it? What is up with this bullshit enemies and quests? Why the fuck pawns are so retarded and don't fucking heal me to my full health?
>>
Is this your first videogame?
>>
>>320929168
>hurr durr git gut casul
Fuck off, how can /v/ hype over this broken ass video game.
>>
>>320928591
>So I got this recently for PS3 and what the fuck is this shit?
A video game.

>How do I fucking play it?
You press buttons.

>What is up with this bullshit enemies
I don't see anything bullshitty about them. In the early game you can run into some hard ones, like the bandits near the witchwood. But you can also just run past them or wait until it's night.

>and quests
Certainly one of the games weakest points. But please don't think that only because you got a quest about killing 30 rabbits from the notice board that you really HAVE to do this quest right now! Just accept it, forget it and keep playing.

>Why the fuck pawns are so retarded
Because you need to train them. Your pawn also may have stupid inclinations.

>and don't fucking heal me to my full health?
Has nothing to do with the pawns, the healing spell only heals your health bar until it get's to the grey part. This part can only be healed by items.

Serioulsy, this game is not rocket science. It does a poor job of barely explaining its mechanics, but me and a lot of other anons got through it without really reading much about it or asking stupid questions on /v/.
>>
Like for example, this fucking first quest in the first castle in the dungeon near pawn stone. How the fuck am I supposed to fight troll? I've been fighting him for an hour or two and I didn't do any fucking damage to him and managed to kill him only when he accidentally fell of the cliff. And why the fuck waypoints for quests are so broken?
>>
Either troll or small child.

Cyclops you don't even have to fight. Pawn and npcs kill him if you do nothing.
>>
>>320929825
>>320928591

you're a fucking moron. i played the game for ps3 when it first launched without looking anything up and i still had no trouble with any of this stuff

also you have to train your pawns. theyre supposed to be soulless automatons in case you missed that. you have to train and develop their inclinations through the game
>>
>>320928591
>>320929285
>>320929825
>It swears in every single sentence
How did it get that mad over a videogame? Just play on easy OP
>>
>>320929825
If it makes you feel any better, most anons "beat" him by letting him drop-kick himself to his death. In other playthroughs I was able to kill him the usual way, but then I was better prepared.

This fight was probably designed to make you run away, the game outright tells you that you will face stronger foes and that it's no shame to run away from them.

The waypoints aren't broken though.
>>
>>320929285
>i am a retarded little shit therefore its the game that is broken
>>
>>320929825
can't wait for all the whining about the first ogre when the pc version drops

the waypoints aren't broken, just use your map
>>
>>320930835
more like

THOSE LIZARDS UNDER THE FIRST TOWN ARE BULLSHIT ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY
>>
>>320931502
>not the bandits before the witch woods
>>
>>320931502
You can't justify the lizards, since it's not part of the critical path, and you go back and trample them after leveling a little. The first cyclops, the hydra and the semi-random griffin encounter outside Gran Soren I can see people bitching about no end.
>>
>>320931902
you would have to try real hard to die to the hydra or the cyclops
>>
i played the demo on ps3 and i remember bitching about how hard bandits were after wandering into some cave
>>
>>320931983
Honestly, I found them quite annoying as a Fighter, they do quite a lot of damage when you engage them in melee. It took me a few tries to realise that if you don't have ranged attacks you had to climb them to do decent damage, or lame it out for the explosive barrel assist from Mercedes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.