[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy ass bugs thread? First time I played dark souls, I DID
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bust.jpg (61 KB, 997x1041) Image search: [Google]
bust.jpg
61 KB, 997x1041
Crazy ass bugs thread?

First time I played dark souls, I DID NOT received the estus flask from Oscar, I swear I didnt, I made it to the undead parish and I DID NOT had any estus flask. Im 100% sure because obviously the game was being hard as fuck without being able to heal so I scoured my inventory for healing items and all I had was humanity and the divine blessing.

I just dismissed it as "well, they say the game is hard for a reason...maybe its because of this" and assumed that later you'd get a healing spell or that you'd find potions.

But yeah I didnt got the fucking estus flask.

pic unrelated
>>
File: what the fuck.png (616 KB, 572x674) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
616 KB, 572x674
harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban gave me video game paranoia whenever I reach a dead end and stay there for too long.

I dont know if you played the game, it was some quasi open world in hogwartz. Anyway, I was in one of the class' trials where you'd get a new spell, kind of like the "dungeons" of the game.

So I solved the puzzle and got the spell, it was something to freeze the water on the level so that you could walk on top of it, so I freeze the water and head for the end of the room, and the door is locked.

I scoured the entire room to search for a switch/key, nothing.

spent maybe 6 hours (no kidding) running back and forth.

Finally, decide to give it a rest, shut thing off.

Play next day, load the game

>mfw the door was open
>the door being locked the other day was a bug
>it closed right after you passed it
>in my game it closed before passing it

now everytime I get stuck on similar situations, I have to read a walkthrough.
>>
in metro 2033 at the beginning when you're with hunter and he gives you the gun, i accidentally shot at him.

He stopped his combat pose, went into a relaxed pose, stared at me, turned back and started walking backwards

as if saying "thanks for shooting me, dickhead, now go look somebody else to help you".
>>
>>320927051
i played the first Golden Sun without Telepathy and Force.
>>
>>320928565

Clarify because I never played golden sun.

You're supposed to get those things or what?
>>
One of my favourite memories of GTA: SA:

>Killing people on grove street
>Setting fires everywhere
>Ambulance and firetruck shows up
>Drivers get out to help
>After they're done the ambulance driver gets in his ambulance to drive away
>The fireman runs up to the ambulance and throws the guy out
>Speeds away while knocking down street poles and kills a few people while driving on the sidewalk

San Andreas had lots of funny moments like this but this was one of my favourites.
>>
>>320929663
Telepathy is almost mandatory to progress the story on a blind playthrough due to the information it provides and force makes a ton of the puzzles easier.
>>
>>320927051
I don't believe you. You literally cannot progress without the Estus Flask and Asylum Key from Oscar.
>>
>>320930596

That's why it's called a bug anon.
>>
in one of my many playthroughs of bl1 I didn't receive the starting pistol for whatever reason
>>
File: coldness.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
coldness.png
284 KB, 736x736
>turn on diddy kong racing
>everything is suddenly unlocked when i had barely even started
>next time i turn it on it's all gone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.