[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >Still really awesome game where you're a cave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cave man.jpg (1 MB, 3250x1900) Image search: [Google]
cave man.jpg
1 MB, 3250x1900
>2015
>Still really awesome game where you're a cave man beating dumb animals with a club
>expanding your tribe and organizing mammoth expeditions

What's the deal with this shit? Can we get the boys in the lab to work on it?
>>
>>320922636
Still waiting on* woops
>>
>>320922636
>cave man
>man
um

excuse me

well over 50% of hunter-gatherer tasks were handled by trans and female cavepeople, thank you
>>
ARK

you can set your server to primitive only
>>
Maybe the new Far Cry will be up your street.
>>
I could make it. Not sure what genre you want though. Platformer beat em up rts, turn based. Could work for any really.
>>
>>320922636
Farcry primal. So it exists. In two months or something
>>
>>320922797
stop this shit its not funny
>>
>>320922797
> trans cavepeople
1/10 bait, here's your reply.
>>
>>320922636
>2016
WilLD
Farcry: Primal
ARK:Survival Evolved
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Primal Carnage: Extinction

Really, op?
>>
>>320922883
Could a mix of rpg and rts work? One elder, who decides what to build and where to build it, several classes, like Gatherer, trapper, chaser, you name it.
>>
>>320922883
What I was imagining was an rpg or a arpg ideally

it'd be really traditional wth gathering materiel in the wild, stumbling across groups of nomads with whatever goals. you'd build your village and have to defend it from sabertooth tigers and other cave men etc

mammoth hunts would be copy-and-pasted from the early rainbow 6 games if it was 3D, with the other squads set up to do certain tasks once certain triggers are met. and if it'd text based or 2D diceroll etc is totally cool too

you could even go full retard and add ayy lmaos that give tech upgrades and shit. be the founders of writing and modern civilization and all that
>>
File: sapscrn.gif (64 KB, 641x418) Image search: [Google]
sapscrn.gif
64 KB, 641x418
>>320922636
It's been an extremely long time since I've played it but Sapiens is probably what you're looking for
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.