[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did /v/ stop hating this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Kotick.jpg (89 KB, 600x493) Image search: [Google]
Kotick.jpg
89 KB, 600x493
When did /v/ stop hating this man?
>>
/v/ never stopped hating anything
>>
>Activision
>bad
Stale meme m8
>>
when others became worse
>>
>>320914686
When he was right about Shaffer
>>
>>320914686
it single handedly ruined THPS5
>>
>>320914686
I think he BTFO some SJWs or something. Or an called an indie dev a faggot. One of those.
>>
>>320914939
pretty much this
>>
I'm also starting to like Jack Thompson.
>>
>>320915019
This
He is just a business man, and he has said that the quote in OP's pic was a sarcastic joke which i am sure it was because literally nobody is that evil.
>>
>>320915058
and blizzard I will never forgive this retard.
>>
When we realized he was right.
>>
>>320914939
>>320915019
>>320915086
These, and when we realized his games were keeping the retards out of games we actually cared about.
>>
File: 1331607475490.jpg (29 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1331607475490.jpg
29 KB, 432x288
He was the herald of things to come.

The difference when compared to the rest of the scumbags was in two matters;

- He was upfront about what he wanted.
- He was right about Shaffer.

He may have been a Jew, but he wasn't a sneaky Jew.
>>
If that neofag "insider" was correct, he was the only of the big 3 3rd parties to oppose the Xbone's DRM
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.