[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: It wasn't that bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: BRINK_(game_box_art).jpg (39 KB, 250x315) Image search: [Google]
BRINK_(game_box_art).jpg
39 KB, 250x315
ITT: It wasn't that bad
>>
No, it wasn't that bad, but it still didn't live up to the ungodly amounts of hype it had.
>>
>>320911925
Be honest here, /v/, was this the game that finally got you to stop preordering games?
>>
File: statler waldorf.jpg (17 KB, 250x169) Image search: [Google]
statler waldorf.jpg
17 KB, 250x169
>>320911925

wasn't that good either
>>
>>320911925
i bought this for full price

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

also fuck that level where you have to hack that missile control panel
>>
>>320912228
absolutely. but it was still fun
>>
>>320912228
No.

It was motherfucking Sword of the Stars 2.

Holy fucking hell that broke me hard.
>>
>>320911925
>>320912118
so basically Half Life 3?
>>
>>320912228

This and that cops and robbers mmo. What was it called?
>>
>>320912228
AC3 did that, but I'll still preorder niche japanese game or something else that is actually at risk of selling out
>>
>>320912583
APB Reloaded?
How is it now?
>>
>>320912583
APB Reloaded
>>
>>320911925
>>320912118
>>320912228
>>320912394
so basically Half Life 3 then?
>>
I liked the DLC missions. I bought this game a year after it came out, did they show gameplay or something where it looked better or what? I could basically win going heavy with minigun.
>>
>>320912541
How is the first one?
>>
>>320911925
yes it was that fucking bad i bought that piece of shit day one

it was a fucking broken game, it doesnt matter if it wouldve been good if it worked, BECAUSE IT DIDNT FUCKING WORK

it was a complete fucking mess and i hope randy pitchford burns in hell for all eternity for releasing it
>>
i liked the art
>>
>>320912228

I still preorder if I'm sure enough that I'll get my money's worth out of the game desu.
>>
>>320912640
Dead as fuck.
>>
How could they make a parkour shooter work /v/? None have worked out well yet.
>>
File: header.jpg (52 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
52 KB, 460x215
>>
>>320912838
>titanfall
>not worked well

git gud
>>
File: TF.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
TF.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>320912939
It was fun, but the community died and I'm not sure if a sequel will do any better
>>
>>320912939
>no singleplayer
>EA
>good
>>
>>320912712
First one is great. Great real-time strategic combat, interesting races, sort of like a more arcade-style turn based 4x if such a thing is possible. Less emphasis on tons of micromanagement compared to most other 4x. Random events and encounters can be brutal, including some superweapon types that will wreck havoc on the entire galaxy but you can adjust the frequencies of these events.

The main flaws of the first game are that the tutorial is literally a bunch of long ass videos and that the portraits and general art are deviant-art tier.

The second one is absolute complete garbage that will never be playable due to the worst UI and basic game design known to man. And even if you can stomach the labyrinth of the UI and mission system then you still have to contend with random crashes and absolute garbage AI that mostly do nothing but bankrupt themselves. And the fucking retarded research feasibility/ship prototype systems they put in just to slow the game to a crawl.

I enjoyed the first game so much that I made the mistake of preordering the sequel.
>>
>>320913232
>>320913389
i was referring to the parkour mechanics, not whether or not it was a financial success

most people dont want challenging mp games with high learning curves anyways, it's a sad truth im slowly learning, most cod kiddies didnt even like the changes aw made and some still dont like the wall running in blops 3
>>
>>320913232
There's still a good few people on the Xbone version, and if there's more content in a sequel then I imagine that it would last longer.
>>
>>320912228

Yes.
>>
Halo 4.

The writing in SP was terrible and ordinance was garbage, but the camapgin itself was fine and the MP, even with loadouts and shit was still fun even if it was different, and you could always play with classic settings sprint aside i customs. Maps were alright too.
>>
>>320913806
>dont like the wall running in blops 3
Maybe because its fucking trash. titanfall did it perfectly but no, cod had to do it their own way and fuck it up
>>
>>320912228
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is what stopped me from pre-ordering/buying on release.

Fuck Sion Lenton
>>
>>320912476
medium build, engineer. grab a shotgun and a smg,stay on the upper level w/smg, on lower level use the shotgun while jumping.Buff your gun
>>
>>320913232
>playing TF with a controller
I can't even imagine
Mouse-aim and timing was the entire game once you got a hold of the parkour mechanics
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.