[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances Black Desert won't be shit? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Black-Desert-Online-61.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Black-Desert-Online-61.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What are the chances Black Desert won't be shit? I just want a good MMO to play and Black Desert look like the only good thing upcoming.
>>
>>320906005
100% chance.
You can play it right now.

It's structure is just standard korean MMO.
If you wanted an action game just play a proper one.
>>
Wait, you mean this shit isn't out yet? I thought people already played it and it was forgotten by now.

First Blade and Soul, now this.. I thought this was all over with

release already you silly mmos
>>
>>320906005
You can try it out for yourself. Westerners can get into the Russian open beta.

Personally, I like it so far. It definitely feels more like an RPG-turned-MMO than just an MMO with RPG elements. The parkour system is one example of that.
>>
>>320906201

I just want to play a not shit mmo
>>
The better looking the character models in an MMO the worse it plays.
>>
>>320906005
Depending on what you want from an MMO.
I'm currently installing it, will share my knowledge as soon as possible.

It definitely is not a WoW clone and has some of the usual Korean features.

I for one enjoy lvling via grind more than doing stupid quest for example, also there seem to be no dungeons which I never wanted to begin with.
>>
>>320906005
>What are the chances
If you asked 3 years ago, I'd say it looked good. Now that they've stripped and patched out everything worthwhile about it and turned it into a generic koreaboo grinder and weeb ERP sim though, I'd say 100% chance of it being shit.
>>
>>320906005
>What are the chances Black Desert won't be shit?
Absolutely 0%. Just another shitty fetch quest simulator. It's practically Archeage 1.3
>>
>>320906258
>>320906434

Is there a guide to registering and installing the Russian beta?
>>
>>320906294
>Not shit MMO
It will never have quality games in the genre anon, it's time to let go.

It's been long enough and MMO trends have changed.
If you haven't enjoyed MMOs the past few years you won't enjoy them any time soon.
>>
>>320906516

Archeage was good aside from all the P2W bullshit Trion added
>>
>>320906005
Even as it is, I'm having fun with it.
However the NA/EU version will be drastically different from the existing RU/JP/KR betas. Being buy-to-play and not having a cash shop, for example.
>>
File: logh.jpg (310 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
logh.jpg
310 KB, 960x720
>3 fps: the mmo
>>
>>320906535
I'm playing the US beta.

There is a guide for JP and KR on /vg/ but I think you need a proxy for RU and JP and the KR account isn't free.
>>
>>320906689
>US beta
Oh holy shit, what?
Is it the invite-only closed beta, or have they entered open beta?
>>
>>320906758

As far as I know, it's invite only or pay the $100 pack to get in.
>>
>>320906631
It means nothing because it was always P2W
>>
>>320906631
It was just the final nail in coffin anon, it had hackers, bots, shitty PvP (you can't even defend yourself if you are trading in the enemy area) and the RNG for end game equip was just way to broken.

Also the fucking LP system was getting annoying even as patron.
>>
>>320906535
I used http://blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/10/how-to-register-for-black-desert-onlines-russian-beta-test/.
There's also some useful links on the Black Desert subreddit.
>>
>>320906758
I bought a beta key for 5bucks, but there is only 1day left I think and it has 28gb download so yeah.
>>
>>320906005
>no trade between players
>your character doesn't wear the armor you just put on
>everyone wears the same lvl 1 clothes
>B2P and then expensive cash shop
>Money making is garbage easy and no challenge
>Boring as fuck
>Devs removed 50% of the fun content, (Removed world bosses, removed open world houses, removed localized Auction Houses)
>Grinding for years
>Not to mention that 90% of players are casuals who cry and spam forums as soon as they face a short tiny moment in the game where they aren't being held by their hands and there's actual challenge

>This game is one of the most cancer retarded MMO games I've ever played But people who spent $100 on it already will suck developers cock and get raped in the ass just like in previous MMO games And by the way this reminds me of something.... An MMO game has been out in Korea for years, then a group of people publishes it in U.S but has 0 control over the game and the game is controlled by the devs in Korea who ruined the game and stopped giving a fuck about it years ago (*cough* Archeage *cough*)

What do you think?
>>
>>320906005
Its already been confirmed shit over a year ago

Get with the times slowpoke
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.