[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this game /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 151192-Rogue_Galaxy_(USA)-2.jpg (132 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
151192-Rogue_Galaxy_(USA)-2.jpg
132 KB, 300x424
What do you think of this game /v/?
>>
>>320900614
I want to jiff Desert Claw's smelly feets :3
>>
>>320900614
Personally, I thought it was pretty terrible, but a lot of people like it. Way too many cliches dialed up to eleven, like it was trying to be the most generic anime in existence, but made into a game.
>>
just picked it up
wnjoying the hell outta it
how i missed this awesome game during the ps2 era is beyond me
>>
>>320900614
got boring as fuck.
>>
I don't like the diminishing returns on the xp.
>>
>>320900614
you have to cheese a lot of the bosses and the dungeons get really long and repetitive, they literally copy and pasted the same corridor throughout a map like 20 times and give you annoying enemies that stun lock you to death, but overall it was good for the time and can be challenging
>>
it's fun
>>
>>320900614
it was very slow at the beginning so i put it back in my backlog

i just got a metric fuck ton of ps3 exclusives because i got a ps3 finally though so i don't have plans ot play it for a long time.

unless it got a remaster on ps3
>>
Fucking love this game. I'm pretty much the only one in my friend group who played it back in the day.
>>
The combat is kind of boring, I'm only 10 hours in so far but I think it's pretty decent
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.