[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Square's new RPG that looks a lot like Chrono Trigger g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: zyKwA5t.jpg (77 KB, 433x729) Image search: [Google]
zyKwA5t.jpg
77 KB, 433x729
Square's new RPG that looks a lot like Chrono Trigger got a new trailer.

Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7yG0BhNwc8
>>
hopefully it gets localized within the same year.
it looks and sounds good.
>>
>>320900459
Square has a lot of shit releasing in 2016
Crazy to think about
>>
>>320899274
What PSP game is this?
>>
>>320900621
Not so crazy when you realize half of them will be delayed into 2017.
>>
>>320900459
>square
>give serious fuck with non-FF RPG

even if its good, it will ALWAYS get 2nd hand treatement. Such is live of non-FF
>>
>>320900734
Obviously KH 3 isn't coming out in 2016, but really what else could they delay to 2017? DQ 11 maybe, but that's probably it. They really want XV out in 2016.
>>
>>320900675
>PSP
I thought it was on PS4?
>>
Ame no Setsuna?

Looks great. Does look a lot like Chrono
>>
>>320900917
PS4 vita

>>320900930
ikenie to yuki no setsuna
>>
Oh thank christ.

For a second there, I thought a game set in a snowy, mountainous region was NOT going to have a female lead with exposed cleavage.

Boy, that was a close one.
>>
>>320899274
Looks amazing. It's like an homage to Chrono Trigger in every way. It even has a literal X-Strike attack.

Looks like RPG of the year potential.
>>
>>320900989
I c. My bad.
>>
>>320901068
I'm not seeing any clevage m8
>>
>>320901068

Hey at least it's not a Big muscle head with exposed cleavage ;)
>>
This is going to be maximum comfy when I'm laid in bed playing it on my Vita or my PS4 with headphones on. I never knew how much I wanted a headphone jack in a controller until I got the DS4.
>>
also isn't this game suppose to pull on the heart strings and be one of those emotional sad type games?

that's what i've heard at least.
>>
>>320901068
They've clearly got a veteran Character Designer on staff here. You can tell he researched a lot of the cultural norms and fashion design of northern cultures. She's wearing at LEAST ten ribbons on her dress and we all know how warm ribbons keep you in the winter. Especially that last one down there between her legs, super important to have one there
>>
>>320901221
Try looking around the chest region.
>>
>vita

Dropped. Why support a dead platform?

Needs Android support and bluetooth controller
>>
>>320901869
Its on PS4 too shitposter
>>
>>320901068
Who cares you autist.
>>
>>320901658

she barely even has A's
that's not cleavage, that's called Flat.
>>
>"It looks like Chrono Trigger, you guys!"
>"You like Chrono Trigger, right?"
>"Now you have to buy it!"

Fuck off, shill
>>
>>320902908
Fuck off retard.
>>
>those character designs
this doesnt look like chrono trigger
>>
>>320901652
It's nice to know idiots like you will never geta job in character design.
>>
Fuck this looks so comfy and good. Why not for 3ds? I only have bravely second to look forward to in 2016
>>
>>320903780
Square wants to push the PS4 hard.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.