[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly speaking, do you guys really think these two games would've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: bayomonhun2.jpg (767 KB, 1280x1487) Image search: [Google]
bayomonhun2.jpg
767 KB, 1280x1487
Honestly speaking, do you guys really think these two games would've looked a lot better if they were on the PS4/Vita/XBone?
I don't mean stuff like AA, better lighting, etc. but Bayonetta wasn't a graphically impressive game on the PS3 and it didn't sell that well for it to be a good business investment, and while MHP3rd was one of the best looking PSP games, many of Capcom's questionable decisions with MH suggest that they would've re-used most assets from every gen like they've been doing for years now.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>320898927

Monster Hunter needs to be better at a lot of things, graphics are one.

Bayo 2 was pretty damn good looking, if only it could run at 60fps, though that's something ps4/bone couldn't do anyway.
>>
Bayo 2 would looks like nothing on the PS4/vita/Xbone because it wouldnt exist without nintendo.

I'd love for MH to do some more console centered games, or even a PC game you can play outside of china. Unfortunately CAPCOM's partnership with nintendo makes both of them alot of money, so that isnt likely to happen any time soon.
>>
I think the difference between what the PS3 and PS4 can handle be pretty well illustrated with Shadow Of Mordor. Everyone knows what the PS4 version looks like, but just watch a video of the PS3 version. It's fucking insufferable.
>>
>>320898927
Both look great. Good art style always works wonders, regardless of specs.

Ur a faget
>>
Monster Hunter wouldn't look much better because Capcom doesn't need to make new assets to sell 4 million copies
>>
>>320900027
if it looked like it did on the wii u it could run 60fps on ps4/bone for sure
>>
>>320900206
It feels like they stopped trying a while ago, they're not even fixing the hitboxes
>>
File: 1445161169634.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1445161169634.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>320898927

>would've looked a lot better if they were on the PS4/Vita/XBone?

Well if that's where you want to go, then why not say they would look better on PC and call it a day.
>>
>>320901297
Because these are games aimed at a Japanese market and although they're slowly integrating PC into their gaming it's still miles behind consoles.
>>
>>320901817
The PC market is bigger than the bone
>>
>>320901976
I know, I just mentioned it because Bayo1 was for the XB360 as well
>>
File: o3PfQGA.jpg (44 KB, 480x552) Image search: [Google]
o3PfQGA.jpg
44 KB, 480x552
>>320901817

If Final Fantasies from the 90s can make it to steam, then I can wait.
>>
>>320900027
>Bayo 2 was pretty damn good looking
No it's not. But I still love that game.
>>
File: Bayonetta-2-Screenshots-12.jpg (609 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta-2-Screenshots-12.jpg
609 KB, 1280x720
>>320902327
Whenever anyone says a Wii U game looks "good" they mean it looks good for a Wii U game.
>>
>>320902212
only because those are popular in the west too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.