[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Rocket League thread? I don't see it posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: Rocket_League_coverart.jpg (299 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rocket_League_coverart.jpg
299 KB, 1024x1024
Can we have a Rocket League thread? I don't see it posted much on /v/ and this game is fucking addicting. Share stories of whether you've won or lost.
>>
No one?
>>
Best PS Plus game of the year.

Had a lot of fun with it playing with friends, but gets old eventually when all you play against is tryhard faggots
>>
>>320896647
I got banned for leaving a game for TAKING A SHIT
Fuck whoever made bans in this game
>>
>>320896264

>lose a game in ranked
>2 opponents talking shit on me, wont shut up
>next game they are both put on my team
>score own goal, afk the game, lose
>one starts spamming me hate mail, calling me a cunt, faggot, etc etc
>report him to playstation network
>he gets banned for a week

I like rocket league
>>
I encountered a hacker on this game the other day where it was literally impossible for me to win. Whenever I got a point the point wouldn't go to me, it'd go to him. I called him a cheating asshole and he told me he has the right to cheat since he bought the game. What a dumbfuck.
>>
>>320897306
>couldn't wait 5 minutes for the match to finish to go take a shit
You deserved the ban moron
>>
I tried playing with a bud but got bored pretty quickly, not my game unfortunately. He loves it though, he starts fucking screaming and shit when he scores, it's actually really annoying.
>>
Fucking SHILL
>>
>>320897575
>not knowing the meme
>>
>>320897708
Fag
>>
>>320897658
you should get into it friend. its seriously addictive. what dont you like about it?
>>
We should make a /v/ team for it.
>>
>>320899602
dont even pretend thats a good idea...
>>
>>320899602
I'm pretty not terrible
>>
I just started playing it for PC with my Xbox one controller about 2 weeks ago and already have 30 hours logged. It's fun as fuck with a friend or two, and talking shit is great.

When someone accidently scores an own goal and you spam
>What a pass!
>What a pass!
>What a pass!

Always rustles their jimmies

Also this new hockey mode is ridiculous
>>
What's there to talk about?

>>320899602
Hell to the no.
>>
>>320899785
There's a tournament every Sunday. Not saying we'd win, but I bet there's a top 10 team of 3 on here
>>
>>320896264
Great game but literally nothing to talk about.

Hockey is cool.
Solo standard is annoying because muh teammates.
Indie game of the year 2015.

/thread
>>
>>320899898
I personally always say "Thanks!" over and over whenever that happens. I was once in a match where this guy was trying to guard the ball, he did a bicycle kick, and it landed in my goal, he then left after I said thanks four times.
>>
>>320897505

really? damn

i've played the game for about 130~ hours and haven't seen a single player. what rank were you when you encountered him? i'm guessing he was fairly high up if he was using that kind of hack
>>
>>320899910
make a rocket league general. post on /v/ linking to it.
create a clan/guild/team/skwad
it all begins with you anon.
i'd join the steam group but im only nearly a vet in silver standard.
>>
>>320900246
Nah
>>
>>320900165
I'm considered an Expert, and while I'm not the best RL player, I consider myself good, especially good enough so I don't have to hack.
>>
>>320896264
>Thanks!
>Thanks!
>Thanks!
>>
>>320900165
>>320901680
Yeah, didn't even know there was hacking in RL. What a limpdick.
>>
>>320896264
>Playing 1v1
>Against pro level in the Pedo van
>ball gets hit high into the air
>I fly to it and get a goal
>in voice chat "OMG. Fucking lucky. Piece of shit"
>game continues like this
>I don't say anything the whole time
>3-0 w 3 mins left
>"YOURE NOT EVEN GOOD, JUST LUCKY"
>He charges ball, wiffs
>I score an easy goal with him way out of position
>What a save!
>rage quits

The tears were delicious

Pissed my computer is KIA. Really want to play now.
>>
>>320900093
This.
>>
>>320899602
There was already a vg group made. I think it pretty much died. Had a ts server and everything given.

Then the general died for good.

I still play to this day, sucking it up.
>>
>>320896264
> I don't see it posted much on /v/
Because most everyone is playing it instead of wasting time on /v/.
>>
>tfw occasionally play doubles with some kid who added me for no reason.
>>
>>320902209
Only things I don't like in 1v1 is when the balls physics go out of your favour and give your opponent a free goal, or if it knocks you in the air you're fucked
>>
>>320902672
I'm the ts owner. Occasionally a few fagets come in and play. It's pretty neato. But yeah ded groop ded game.
>>
>>320896264
Good games aren't discussed on /v/.
>>
File: 2015-12-21_00001.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-21_00001.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
Might be the best game I've played yet except for the one own goal. We still lost in the end but I'm feeling pretty good.
>>
Is this game better on PS4 or PC? I want to get it for my MacBook Pro.
>>
>>320905769
heard its better for ps4 because of easier controls
>>
>>320904147
I actually met some cool stoner guys on there and we ended up having a fun convo while playing with mics gotta be social senpai
>>
>>320907061
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>320899602
the old /vg/ team got really deep in ESL months and months back, but the thread is dead now.
>>
>>320908093
>>320905769
it's better on PC, but play with a controller, not with gamepad.
>>
>>320907226
I have a mic but I don't talk outside of party chats. People still add me though. I guess they think I'm a good player I guess?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.