[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
after work gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot010.jpg (279 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot010.jpg
279 KB, 1280x720
what are some good games to play when coming home after a hard day's work?
>>
post on facebook then cry yourself to sleep because you're a fucking wageslave
>>
What kind of stupid question is that?

Literally any game.

Except maybe certain MMO's, if you have a full time job.
>>
>>320894857
yep no one fulfills their wills because they are busy fulfilling somones elses for green pieces of paper
>>
>>320894973
that's deep bro
deep
>>
>>320894857
>OP doesnt even state type of work
>hurr durr wageslave
Nice projecting there
>>
>>320894857
>wageslave

Really nigga? Do NEETs really say this to defend their shitty lives?
>>
>>320895094
ok then salaryslave take your pick
>>
File: 1435164766953s.jpg (7 KB, 243x245) Image search: [Google]
1435164766953s.jpg
7 KB, 243x245
Is D3 worth getting into for a casual player into Diablo likes?

I've heard it's improved a lot. Or should I just save the money and play another season of PoE?

>>320895309
And then there's this wagecuck
>>
>>320895385
The "Last patch LITERALLY fixed EVERYTHING" is a meme
Diablo 3 is still a pile of shit
>>
>>320895385
D3 is pretty good now. Not amazing, but still a fun game to play. Don't expect deep mechanics or skill trees, and the story is boring as fuck. But it's still fun.
>>
>>320895385
Nice memes loser. Get a job and start being useful to society. But to answer your question, yes D3 has come along way from launch. It's definitely worth the buy now.
>>
>>320895309
shitty lives of consumerism

i agree to be completely obedient for green pieces of paper
i adhere to those green pieces of paper dictating what i can and cannot do in life
i allow it to make the basis of judgement against me

i comply in social rejection that ends up in drugs and alcohol with myself being alone and not accepted by my family

i can even die

if i do die all the items i buy with slavery are useless because i willingly give it to family who will not care about it like me

hey atleast i get to come home to mandatory beggars on the tv asking me for the slavery points i just received for obedience

i am free
>>
>>320895943
its funny because neets are end product of consumerism, people who contribute absolutely nothing and sit in their moms basement only consuming anime and video games and complaining about them on the internet
>>
>>320895309
NEETs are the superior humans. They defeated society, they're the only true free living beings in the world,
That's why the jews hate us so much.
>>
>us neets don't need money to survive
>leeching off parents

Man, when your parents can't take care of you, your lives won't be worth living. Makes the most of it. Times ticking on...
>>
Honest question

How do NEETs survive and still have money to post on 4chan and play video games?

Even if they applied to welfare that's no more than $1000 per month, that would only just be enough for food and utilities, there wouldn't be any money left over for video games or internet
>>
>>320895309
NEETs are in denial and will all eventually fall into depression or kill themselves when they realise that their lives are going nowhere and they only have the respect of other NEEt faggots.
>>
>>320896653
Honest answer

Parents
>>
>>320896653

>Live with parents
>Eat parents food
>Parents pay bills
>Pirate all games
>Never leave home, so you don't even need to buy clothes

There you go, you get $1000 per month just to buy weed or whatever
>>
lol wait are these people actually saying having a job is a bad thing?
>>
>>320896653
They live with their parents.
>>
>play game for a couple of days
>get bored
>download another game
>rinse and repeat
I swear to god, the savior of vidya better come soon.
I can't wait for Drangon Dildos and XCom2 on pc. I really have absolutely nothing to go full autismos on.
>>
hey guys any recommendations for decent paying jobs?

currently trying to save up to move out but car issues keep blowing out 1 or 2 paychecks
>>
>pirate all my media
>spend excess money on booze and weed

wageslaves be like "muh car, muh cell phone, muh bills"

It's really fucking strange how social ostrisization makes people literally believe that working and paying bills is "good" or "right"
>>
Civ 5 is pretty fun as something to unwind. Though, you'd best make sure you don't have work in the morning of you'll be pulling yourself from the game at 4 am
>>
>>320896990
It's ironic given how anime, videogames, comics and whatever things they enjoy were created by someone else, as a job.
>>
>casual mention of work instantly triggers neets
>b-but we're actually superior. y-you're all wageslaves
When you're happy with your life, you don't feel the need to justify yourself on an online image board m8s.
>>
>>320897165
the king enjoys things that were created by the peasants
>>
>>320897106
Paying bills is something everyone has to do. Especially a NEET, who consumes electricity 7x24x365.
I agree about "muh car" and "muh cellphone" being vapid, vain and unnecessary.
>>
>>320896758
>when they realise that their lives are going nowhere and they only have the respect of other NEEt faggots
Am not even a NEET myself, but what you said applies to every wageslave as well.
>>
>>320894759
I wish I could go back to being a NEET. I don't hate my job but I'd rather play video games for 16 hours a day again.
>>
>>320897275
Yeah, but the king has to ensure those peasants' prosperity and wellbeing. He only accomplishes that by working hard.
>>
File: tears.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
>>320897565
>king
>working hard
>this is what peasants actually believe
>>
I work 2 days a week and I make about a thousand dollars a month while I go to school.

What do you NEETs do to pass time? Video games are only fun for so long, you cant just constantly indulge in entertainment like video games or else you're going to get depressed.

delusional people.
>>
Usually Rivals of Aether. Annoying to play until maypul gets a nerf.
>>
>>320894759
WoW is a pretty decent after-work time killer.
>>
>>320894759
wow that game looks fun. What app is that?
>>
>>320897958
>Video games are only fun for so long
i dont think you belong here, m8
>>
File: 1330298697915.jpg (303 KB, 657x557) Image search: [Google]
1330298697915.jpg
303 KB, 657x557
>>320896758
>anon spends 5 years shit posting about wage slaves
>mommy and daddy take away internet privileges until they get a job
>not allowed to play vidya until you can show you applied for 4 jobs today
>>
>>320897820
>Taking literal life-and-death decisions all the time
>Forging alliances or going to war as necessary
>Ensuring that the country's economy doesn't go to shit
>Writing / vetoing / approving laws
>Not hard work

The NEET isn't a king; the NEET is a rat eating the scraps from the king and /or his peasants' table. Can't survive by himself so he needs to leech off others.
I hope you're ready for Trump cutting off autismbux.
>>
>>320898249
haha, sure thing peasant
whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better
>>
>>320897442
At least you can afford to buy things that you like and live an actual life. NEETbucks aren't going to get you much.
>>
File: old nintendo advert.jpg (252 KB, 1073x749) Image search: [Google]
old nintendo advert.jpg
252 KB, 1073x749
>/v/ - Yotsuba Image Board
>>
File: 1450479543572.jpg (163 KB, 819x671) Image search: [Google]
1450479543572.jpg
163 KB, 819x671
>>320896653
>autismbux
>live with parents
>foodstamps + food bank and church drives
>>
>>320898249
If people want autismbux then it should be through private charities. Same with poor ghetto women popping out kid after kid.

It will give the working class an economic boost, create jobs through new charities and give the middle finger to those who abuse the system so they can play WoW all day in their section 8 housing.
>>
>Buy used car, use time with parents to fix it up
>Get job, work 30 hrs for $10 per hour
>Move to apartment, use what i learned out bills
>have ps4 and internet/cell phone
>no college but able to pay on time and get games

Its not the best but I got out of my parents house, went to every person i could to learn about money, and have survived for 2 years now. Im not rich, but I get what i want because i have self control.

Its like that first time you build your rig. Youre scared as fuck and have no idea what youre doing. But you man up and piece by piece get it together. And that orgasmic feelinb when it turn on? Thats all a result of determination. You just gotta make that first step.

Also, Call of Duty and League of Legends, because they are mindless fun and require little time investment for good rewards.
>>
>>320898907
>30 hours a week
>$10 an hour
do you live in a crack house with 4 other roommates?
>>
>>320899442
I imagine they live in a place where the cost of living isn't much.

If they have just 1 roommate then they could easily live in a middle-class neighborhood in many places.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.