[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of MOBAS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1402993138071.jpg (26 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1402993138071.jpg
26 KB, 704x396
What's the appeal of MOBAS?
>>
Money, people see this shit and think E-sports and jump on the bandwagon.
>>
>>320894259
What is this face trying to convey?
>>
>>320894864
RELEASE
>>
Being a nerd
>>
>>320894259
What's the appeal of any game?
>>
>>320894259
You get to fuck hot bitches until they crave nothing but the dick, obviously.
>>
>>320894756
dota was one of the most played games in the world before esports were even a thing
>>
>>320894259
I can see the appeal in playing the hero unit in an RTS game. I thoroughly enjoyed fucking up whole armies in Red Alert with Tanya or using my hero to wreck shit in Warcraft 3.

But MOBAs resetting everything every 45 minutes while playing the same tiny maps over & over again with the same strategies are just autistic as fuck. It's the exact opposite of what I found fun about hero play in RTS games.
>>
File: 1.jpg (203 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
203 KB, 852x480
I pray for the day mobas players will be free.
>>
>>320894259
It's good at killing time in a way that doesn't feel too grindy
>>
they're games for 16 year old russians who don't know how to play games for fun
>>
They're a containment genre for retards
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.