[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the 3DS can run N64/SNES games? I don't see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Do you think the 3DS can run N64/SNES games?

I don't see why it'd have any problems with either of those platforms.

We'll never get N64/SNES titles on the 3DS will we?

And don't tell me to "just get a Wii U" that system is trash and you know it.
>>
>>320887365
No.
>>
>>320887365
>I don't see why it'd have any problems with either of those platforms.

Well it would be a problem if the 3DS runs under a different architecture than the N64/SNES. It's not just of matter of better hardware. Documentation wouldn't be a problem though, since Nintendo has that.
>>
>>320887681
/thread
>>
>>320887681
>>320887723
That's sad.
>>
>tfw you use your 3DS as a harvest moon machine

Why is there so much lacking jrpgs for the system? The DS had a huge library of them, but why doesn't the 3DS? Is it just because it's still fairly new?
>>
>>320887365
blarg snes
flash carts

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>320887897
how many do you need before it's no longer lacking
>>
>>320888090
At least 10 really well made ones.

Bravely Default was pretty good, but I still didn't have as much fun with it like I did with Radient Historia and Glory of Heracles
>>
>>320887681
Liar.
>>
>>320888519
what about all those atlus games that fucking constantly on sale?
>>
>>320887365
Not sure about N64.

SNES definitely because there are homebrew emulators out there.
>>
>>320889694
The N64 ports are greatly improved over their original version.

So yes.
>>
>>320889886
That wasn't what OP was really asking. To me, OP was asking if the 3DS can run N64 ROMS. To which I say, I don't know if it is possible.
>>
>>320887897
Hate to break the news but the 3DS is almost 5 years old.
>>
>>320890421
And Nintendo released a statement recently that says the 3DS isn't going out of production anytime soon.

They seem set on sticking with it for quite some time yet.
>>
>>320890421
That's not especially old. I give it 2 or 3 more years.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.