[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRISTMAS IS SAVED Which old masterpieces do you wish Steam had, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: STEAM IS SAVED.jpg (55 KB, 732x494) Image search: [Google]
STEAM IS SAVED.jpg
55 KB, 732x494
CHRISTMAS IS SAVED

Which old masterpieces do you wish Steam had, /v/?
>>
HUEHUEHUEUHEEHU
>>
i wish they had saturn games which are actually hard to emulate
>>
i get my old games on gog
>>
>steam buys up free abandonware to sell
>you shit eaters lap it up
>>
>>320886224
fuck off old fag
>>
>>320886224
This game has always stared me in the face because it was advertised on the back of a game box in my room, is it worth it?
>>
>>320886614
Fuck yeah it's worth it. It was around the same time as Starcraft and was better in literally every single aspect. There's also the Spring engine that has TA in full 3D, but I think old TA holds its own.

Tho the Steam release is missing some extra stuff that used to be on the dev's site. Dunno if the Gog version has it.
>>
>implying i dont own it on GOG already
anyway great game with with a rocking soundtrack
>>
What is py6? Also TA was a great game for its time, but you can easily find better games to play nowadays. Granted this is mostly because future games ripped off things in TA.
>>
DUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDU DUDUDUDUDU
>>
>>320889293
>What is py6?
cykabucks
>>
Where's TA:K???
>>
>game has been on GOG for years
So what else is new OP?
>>
File: Z0038735.jpg (172 KB, 1023x899) Image search: [Google]
Z0038735.jpg
172 KB, 1023x899
>>320886224
Toy Story 2 action game
>>
A Capcom beat 'em up collection with multiplayer support.

Too bad the best thing we got was that half-assed D&D port.
>>
File: AXmtuAq.jpg (158 KB, 800x937) Image search: [Google]
AXmtuAq.jpg
158 KB, 800x937
>>320886224
I Wish Dark Reign and Battlezone was on there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLMnO8u9ozw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agvxlz_vAL0
>>
>>320896625
Shit, Battlezone was a good one. It's a crime how little it sold.

Which reminds me, another criminally unknown masterpiece was Giants: Citizen Kabuto.
>>
>>320896772
Battlezone blew my fucking mind as a kid.
It was a FPS, but also a RTS with base building and resource collecting and shit.
And all those different vehicles, and you could get out and snipe enemy drivers and steal their shit.
Also this thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IifWMa0JDn4
>>
>>320886487
>>320886481

I rather buy stuff on Steam and get a license than on GoG and get nothing but an exe.
>>
>>320897281
And despite all the content, I was impressed by how smooth the menus were. They did a good job integrating unit management in first-person perspective.

I was gonna say it was ahead of its time, but I just googled and it looked like some game called Uprising was released months before. Oh well.
>>
>>320894883
>half-assed
if you ever wonder why no one respects your opinion, that's why.
>>
>>320897860
>incomplete button config, only works with 360 pad
>shitty filters
>$15 for some lazyass emulation

i'll just stick to mame fuccboi
>>
>>320899559
Again, if you ever wondered why people never respected your opinion
This is why
>>
>>320886224
Sonic the Fighters
Sonic R
>>
>>320899764
>implying a shameless shill is remotely respectable
>>
>>320886224
>no steam multiplayer

dropped.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.