[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recruit a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: wowzer.jpg (49 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
wowzer.jpg
49 KB, 353x500
Heya, i'm looking out for you wow players on here as I want to be recruited to the game and level a couple characters to 90 using recruit a friend. You need to buy the game for me though as I am a broke hobo.
>>
>>320878730
Sent :)
>>
>>320878819
Sent where? I didn't even post any info
>>
>>320879163
Your copy of wow. Sent. Check your inbox
>>
>>320879210
Nice of you to do that for him, my man! Love a good random act of kindess

Hope you enjoy it OP
>>
File: 2pMDEA4.png (150 KB, 1224x714) Image search: [Google]
2pMDEA4.png
150 KB, 1224x714
>>320879163
>>
is this an MMO?
>>
>>320878730
Got banned for botting did we anon?
>>
>>320879639
No. I'm just looking to get back into the game.
>>
>>320878730
>>
Just multibox level retard
>>
seeing how people here are fucking with you I actually just sent you an invite
enjoy
>>
since everyone is trolololing me you need to give me some contact info if you wanna talk.
>>
>>320879639
I just reported this thread to my contact at blizzard
OP will be getting an IP range ban soon
guess he'll have to find another shitty MMO to play
>>
>>320878730
>Buy the game for me
Yes, people like you are exactly what we need in LFR/LFD. I am indeed rustled. 10/10.
>>
>>320878730
>playing wod
wew lad
>>
>>320880027
>since everyone is trolololing me you need to give me some contact info if you wanna talk.
I Wasn't trolling you, I was legitimately curious if you got banned for 6 months and wanted to do something while you wait.
If you bot pvp more power to you man, pvp is retarded.
>>
>>320880121
>caring about the mouthbreathing retards you get paired up with in LFD/LFR
>not doing 80% of the raid damage/ raid heal in either role

ayy
>>
>>320880150
there is no playing WoD.
only playing the past expansions leveling all your alts to max for legion.
>>
>>320879349
>trollface will never come back to us

Why even live
>>
>>320878730

See you in the game senpai. (I'll be the orc warlock in orgrimmar. You'll see me.)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.