[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just sending you a reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Nepisbetter.jpg (662 KB, 1076x1004) Image search: [Google]
Nepisbetter.jpg
662 KB, 1076x1004
Just sending you a reminder
>>
>japs have a better taste in games than Nintenyearolds

What else is new, dingus.
>>
File: 1448897162279.jpg (119 KB, 808x820) Image search: [Google]
1448897162279.jpg
119 KB, 808x820
>>320877225
>>
>>320877225
Japs have shit taste, we go over this every day
>>
>>320877225
Everyone knows Nep VII is good. It was so good, it propelled Neptune to #4 in top Sony characters in a recent magazine poll.
>>
>>320877465
>Japanese people don't like generic Takahashi evangelical circlejerk with shitty MMO gameplay minus the good parts of MMOs and awful music on top
>hurr nip gooks have shit tastes
>>
>>320877587
>gooks dislike one generic game, but like one that is just as shit.

Yes, they have bad taste.

Both games are shit.
>>
>>320877587
So you never played the game and only wanted (you)'s, you could have just asked anon.
>>
>>320877465

>Japs have shit taste
>Nintendrones praise that Nintendo games sell well in Japan because they have good taste.
>>
Do you guys seriously think Neptunia is better than Xenoblade?
>>
>>320877465
This.

They make some really good games though.
>>
>>320878227

What is so incredible about this?

Maybe you have different tastes and don't like XcX but love Neptunia.

I love both, comparing them is unfair because they are different types of games.

Also, V II is by far the best in the series.
>>
>>320877759
I did play the game tho, I just explained what it was.
>>
Give Xenoblade the option to romance and characters devoid of any personality and just annoying traits and you would see how much of a difference it would make.
>>
>>320878227
They're both shit games, but Neptunia tries to have fun and not take itself serious. Also turn-based is better than Xenoblade's shitty MMO-inspired combat.
>>
Neptunia is better because instead of finding Mechs, you are the mechs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.