[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun fact: to the day three years ago the "Twelve Hours Remaining"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: majoras-mask-halloween.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
majoras-mask-halloween.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
Fun fact: to the day three years ago the "Twelve Hours Remaining" theme from Majora's Mask was playing on /v/ and we had lots of comfy threads about how we would all die that night and were goofing around, telling each other our regrets in life and our highschool crushes and stuff like that, and we were glad we atleast had ourselves. It was a silly but magical night.

Jesus, three years? Where did the time go? Does anyone here even remember that? Anyone sharing this weird kind of nostalgia with me?
>>
I mean this in the nicest way possible. Go seek medical help.
>>
>>320876440
fuck off oldfag
>>
>>320876440
lol nerds like you make me glad I have friends
>>
This is the most cringeworthy thread I've ever seen on /v/, congrats OP. It might even be the worst I've seen in 4chan
>>
>>320876440
You're alright by me :3
>>
I enjoyed it OP. Hadn't even thought about it. It was a comfy night, but it belongs in fond memories, no on the front page.

Same with Harmony, and Row Row.

We'll never get those days back. We can only move forward and smirk on occasion when we remember the fun.
>>
>>320876440
This is an online forum not your hugbox autist.
>>
>>320876440
I remember. I did a 14 hour play through of majoras mask for about 50 people. Stopped the moon to go fight the final boss at 6am on the 21st. It was pretty fun.
>>
>>320876780
I am on the bus on my way home from my girlfriend.

>>320876681
I've only been here since like January 2012. End of the World that year was when I really realized the magic of this place. I just noticed this was exactly three years ago, so I felt like making a pseudo-melancholic thread.
>>
Bring your friends to 4chan, but don't forget to go outside 4chan with them as well!
>>
Christ you guys are assholes
>>
>>320877154
>muh hugbox
>Anonymous does not forgive! XD
>>
>>320877272
The place really has gotten a lot edgier and more contrarian.

I wonder how I would've responded if someone had told me that three years ago.
>>
>>320876569
You think that's bad? I've been on 4chan every day for the past ten years.
>>
>>320877392
You would have cried.
>>
>>320877272
Bitterness will do that to people.
>>
>>320877151
Not to mention Galo Sengen because a ragtag team of virgins and a br with a toaster 400 ping won against Reddit
>>
>>320877490
I was thinking more along the lines of "is that even possible"
>>
>>320877613
I still enjoy Giga pudding on occasion just because it was so damn catchy and it pissed everyone off.
>>
>>320877426
Seven for me.
>>
File: 1279339155463.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1279339155463.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
Finaly I have an excuse to post this.
>>
>>320877392
Nah, been like that ever since, your mind just selectively remembers the good over the bad.

>>320877173
I think I watched that one, atleast a bit. I did a quick runthrough of the game myself with my brother.

>>320877151
I know. I wouldn't have brought it up if this wasn't the third anniversary, I originally wanted to post this in some other thread with Majora's Mask in the title, but it 404'd before I had the post typed out on my shitty phone, so I just figured I'd make a new thread.
>>
Yes, I remember it well. I was on my computer navigation / v / when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it, and it was Mr. Majora. Needless to say my extended ravioli fell out of my pocket right then.

Well, ravioli did I say? Haha, I was referring to the "pasta" colliqual a deriable species.

Anyway, he asked to see my cards / v / commercial and told him I was sniffing them. I took it to the freezer and showed him the letters inside, but the grape juice that had glaze them with had not yet frozen. Unfortunately, I broke wind. He did not seem to notice, so he offered to make us both a pastrami sandwich (ie, extra butter toast).

I went to make the sandwich while Mr. M flipped my schedule. Alphabetic structure of it is supplemented, which is good, I had worked very hard on integrity. Once the sandwich was toasted, I spread butter on everything to delicious! My mom buys only Amish butter brand however, in order that we ate, we could not avoid recreating the scene spaghetti Lady and the Tramp. It was so embarrassing, but that night was magical all the same.
>>
>>320877708
I remember how 2 draw sanic playing at one point
>>
When was the last time Tumbling Down was playing on /v/ in the background?
>>
File: 1450071574211.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1450071574211.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
Cringe thread or is OP just underage?
>>
What music was that again? You mean clocktown final hours?
>>
>>320878982
Yeah that one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iozIZBFH45Y

>>320878530
It's just some comfiness, calm down, we rarely have that anymore.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.