[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /v/. You're my only hope. I have a 3ds, I need a recommendation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 3dl.jpg (20 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
3dl.jpg
20 KB, 284x177
Okay /v/. You're my only hope. I have a 3ds, I need a recommendation for a new game, that I can play. My requirements, are that it has to be something that not a very involved and deep RPG. I play my ds ONLY in the morning at 7:30 AM, while on a fucking elliptical machine at the gym.
I MAY play some on frequent plane rides. But even that's rare. What do you guys suggest, something that's not massively thought intensive, as I'm not at my best at 7 am.
I was thinking something like a Mario tennis or Super Mario game. So sort of platformer.

Also nothing that invovles lots of movement. I've found that keeping my balance on the elliptical while focusing on moving graphics on screen throws me off...
>>
File: God_this_is_some_good_coffee.jpg (17 KB, 439x330) Image search: [Google]
God_this_is_some_good_coffee.jpg
17 KB, 439x330
>>320872624
Using the information that you provided, I'd recommend not playing video games.
>>
>>320873108
Just get me some reccs.

I was thinking about trying the professor layton series...but me + puzzles in the AM may not work out
>>
>>320872624
the zelda - link between worlds, s'easy
>>
>>320872624
Mario Kart 7. Race while you pedal.
>>
File: 1438577827093_0.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1438577827093_0.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
>>320873768
>No RPGs
>No puzzles
>"Nothing that involves lots of movement" rules out platformers and such
>Hardly any time to invest
>>
>>320873969
ha I should have listed the games I own already...
I already have Link between worlds, and majora's mask and pokemon AR, and X
>>
>>320874660
Interested in the mario and luigi games? Simple turn-based rpgs that are fun to play.
>>
>>320872624
Lets see.
The Phoenix Write games (3DS has the original trilogy on the store, plus the new one)
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is a simple turn based tactical game.

You say you don't want a lot of movement but want a platformer and don't want RPGs?

That's kind of... odd. I mean, how can Mario and the Zelda games not have a lot of movement?
>>
>>320876394
lol, ok when I say 'movement' i mean something like a fast paced racing game. Obviously a platformer should be fine. Just nothing with quick turns and what not.
>>
>>320872624
Candy Crush
>>
nintendogs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.