[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This serie is more than 20 years old, the first game was launched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
This serie is more than 20 years old, the first game was launched December the 15th 1995 in Japan.

Why did it have to die? Why is wrong with Konami?
>they will never bring back Yoshitaka Murayama for a Suikoden 6 taking place in Harmonia

Let's have a Suikoden thread
>>
I miss Suikoden.
>>
>>320872925
>>320872134
Read this dudes life, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg
Imagine Suikoden game based on that. Miss best game ever.
>>
File: lolz.jpg (68 KB, 431x720) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
68 KB, 431x720
Suikoden II is still my favorite JRPG of all time right up there with BoF4 and FFIX.

Amazing sprite art, great story, super fun battle system, hidden rune magic, elze/clive story.

There are people who call themselves gamers that still haven't played it. Fucking hard to believe.
>>
Nothing kills me more than knowing Konami owns the rights to Suikoden.
>>
Hey anons are the Suikoden games past 3 as good as the rest? My ps2 died back in the day so I never played past 3.
>>
>>320874241
2>1>5>3>tactics>4
the two other games are either mediocre or trash
>>
>>320874580
5 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 4
Fixed.
>>
>>320872134
Even before Konami went SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING mode they still considered Suikoden too expensive to keep making the way it was. They weren't cheap games to make by any stretch and they didn't have the market that FF or DQ did.
>>
>>320874580
>>320874906
will have to get around to playing 4/5 at some point i suppose. thanks.
>>
>>320875113
Feel free to skip 4. Really feel free.
>>
>>320872134
>Why did it have to die? Why is wrong with Konami?
The Suikoden director called out Kojima when nobody even knew about MGS4. Ignoring the fact that Suikoden V was absolutely terrible and had worse sales than IV.
>>
>>320875439
>Suikoden V was absolutely terrible
Opinion disregarded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.