[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really overrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Is it really overrated?
>>
No, it's wonderful.
>>
>>320868052
More like underrated.
>>
>>320868052
As overrated as your mom's pussy, which means not at all
>>
Nah m8. It's a good Western and better than the GTAs.
>>
It's an uninspired casual third person shooter with the worst dialogue and plot ever.
>>
It is. Completely repetitive, dead eye is overpowered and the main story is incredibly predictable and so is the ending. Also, John Marston is basically a dumbass, but the story tries so hard to make him look wise.
>>
No.
Rockstar makes the best games.
>>
It's a GTA rehash what else do you need to know?
>>
>>320868394
>>320868417
I's implore you... to reconsider.
>>
>>320868052

Nah, it's pretty good.

A shame it'll never come to PC. I'd love to see the mods although if they did make a port it would probably include an altered online mode more akin to GTA V's shitty one and Rockstar would be become militant on any mods whatsoever so it's probably for the best.
>>
>>320868505
>s-s-stop not liking what I like
>>
File: Goddamnit.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Goddamnit.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>320868052
Sort of doesn't mean to say thats its not a barrel of fun to play not to mention it has things that have yet to be implemented into other Rockstar titles. It only really gets negative criticism from PC master race because it was never ported for use on their big rigs.
>>
>>320869063
>stutter meme
Why though?
>>
>>320869071
It's pretty much gta with horses but I still loved it
>>
Actually like this game. Has a lot of character, takes full adavantage of an underused setting. Hope we see a sequel.
>>
>>320869257
>m-m-meme!
>>
>>320869914
Are you okay, friend?
>>
>>320870139
I'm so alone :(
>>
>>320869914
Your not exactly adding anything of relevant interest to the thread now aren't you?
>>
File: 1387308216786.jpg (57 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1387308216786.jpg
57 KB, 500x380
I'm still pissed it never made it to the PC.

FUCK YOU ROCKSTAR! FUCK YOU AND YOUR... PUSSY WHIPPED FRIENDS!
>>
Keep trying to get into this game but at random points things start floating around and it start to kinda glitch out, my 360 is a slim and has a fan pointed at the intake and the disc has a few scratches but nothing deep
>>
>>320870470
>PC
>in 2010
>>
>>320868052
Shit was more fun then gta 5
>>
>>320869914
It's gonna be alright buddy, hang in there
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.