[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Princess HD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What's the incentive for this game?

The overall graphical style pretty much looks the same, just cleaner. I like that there's more detail on things, especially on Zant's helmet, but like... they're really gonna have to sell people on this, especially considering you can still play the original on the Wii U for only $20 or so. So let's get some ideas rolling:

What do you think the Wolf Link amiibo's function will be in the game?
What sort of new content could you expect to see or want to see in this? A second quest, perhaps? Bonus dungeons?
And given that they streamlined Wind Waker HD (faster sailing, improved Triforce quest), what kind of streamlining would you expect in this? Perhaps more uses for the absolutely useless items (Dominion Rod, Spinner)?
>>
Their logic is "well, people bought the Shit Taker remake, they'll buy anything".
>>
>>320866359
The... what?
>>
>>320866248
>If you haven't bought it, you can play this updated a bit!
>>
>>320866248
>favorite Zelda game
>preorders come with the soundtrack
I'm already sold on this
>>
>>320866248
TP was a gorgeous game with an excellent amount of detail put into its elements. That detail was somewhat lost on the low resolution and Gamecube textures. HD should do wonders for this game.
>>
File: 1449551966802.jpg (8 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1449551966802.jpg
8 KB, 318x318
>>320866248
What's with Nintendo remastering the shit out of Zelda? They should just release the fucking Wii U now NX game they promised years ago.
>>
>>320866359
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>320869449
But is improved detail alone enough to sell a game?
>>
REMINDER THAT REGGIE ALREADY TOLD EVERYONE HOW THIS IMPROVES ON THE ORIGINAL GAME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Bpg6miRY8
>>
>>320869732
Aonuma's floundering. Maybe they'll fire him soon.
>>
>>320870084
And what exactly would this amiibo even do?
>>
they should have done skyward sword instead, without the wiimote sword nonsense
>>
File: 1440839638129.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1440839638129.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>320866248
>it'll be easy as shit again
Fuck I know they won't, but I hope they increase the damage the enemies do this time
>>
>>320870412
Make money.

>>320870446
Skyward Sword's controls (with the exception of traveling with the shitty bird) were the least of it's problems.
>>
>>320870643
Skyward Sword's biggest problem was the lack of exploration and the immense amount of hand holding.

The motion controls were fine. Though they turned EVERY enemy into a puzzle rather than just "okay just use this item to get past them".
>>
>>320871147
I agree with everything you said, but
>just use this item to get past them
They didn't need to do that. They could've just took the time to flesh out the enemy's attack patterns instead of just making it "HIT, then block with some easy to see opening so the player can wail on me".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.