[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conquest or Birthright? Which will be more challenging? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: otryyxqvpfh9nrejk8ky.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
otryyxqvpfh9nrejk8ky.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
Conquest or Birthright?

Which will be more challenging?
Will they both be easy and the 3rd path be the true hard mode?

Yes, difficulty matters this much to me.
>>
Conquest is the most difficult of the three.
>>
Well, one of them is literally marketed as easy shit for people who got into the series with Awakening, while the other is marketed as difficult and satisfying for FE veterans.

As for which is which, look it up yourself.
>>
>>320854801
Birthright (If that was Hoshido) is the Awakening 2.0, so if you want difficulty, you go for Conquest. Then you have Revelations/Invisible Kingdom, which is just gimmick galore.
>>
>>320854936
>>320855020
Thank you.
>>
>>320854801
I can't tell you which is which because I played the Japanese version

byakuya is easy, almost every one of your characters can heal including yourself, you have plenty of missions to level and breed super-powerful children

anya is harder, you can do nothing of that and have to strategize if you want the extra boni in some missions, you'll most certainly have to make some tradeoffs

the third path wasn't appealing to me because you just play with the same people again so I read into the story
>>
>>320854967
>hurr durr i know the answer but fuck you hurrrrr
why the fuck did you even bother posting then? you like being a shit sucking faggot that much?
>>
>>320855458
>literally their entire marketing revolves around this and you could have found the answer in google much easier and in less time than it'd take to create this thread
>get called out for being an idiot
>f-f-fuck you FAGGOT >:(

Kill yourself.
>>
>>320855738
But that's not me, the OP. Anon is just calling you out.
You really do just like being a doucher.
>>
>>320855738
You might need to look into anger management classes, anon. Holy shit.
>>
>>320854801

Special Edition.

Why choose when you can have it all?
>>
>>320856150
>>320856316
el simfaggus
>>
>>320856686
If only they would finally give a release date for Europe, so that I could make the preorder on the Special Edition...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.