[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest disappointment of the year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5132x3750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5132x3750
Biggest disappointment of the year?
>>
File: metal_gear_5_updated-620x.jpg (76 KB, 620x766) Image search: [Google]
metal_gear_5_updated-620x.jpg
76 KB, 620x766
>>320852821

wrong pic bro
>>
>>320852898
This right here.

Muh hours shitters always blisfully ignore all of the padding that inflates it so.
>>
Gameplay is great sound is great graphic is great

Wtf is wrong with people

>much content

Says fags play dust 7/24
>>
>>320852821
High expectations would be required in the first.
>>
>>320852821
Who the fuck thought this would be good?

Anyways, the disappointment of the year was Fallout 4. But I guess it was stupid to expect quality from that, too.
>>
File: Fallout_4.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
>>320852821
Not this
>>
>>320852821
Is it worth $40?
>>
I played >>320852898 and >>320856304 for at least 100 hours each I think. I couldn't milk fucking 5 hours of game play from Battlefront
>>
>>320856473

i played almost 100 hours of FO4 and like 60 hours Battlefront but i couldnt milk even 4 hours of MGSV.
>>
>>320856469

Not yet. In fact I think 20 might be pushing it. The game looks, sounds, and controls great but that's really about it. Balance is fucked up in Supremacy and Walker Assault and terrible respawn points don't help it. No form of communication built into the game outside of stupid emotes. Rebels clearly got the shaft when it comes to the hero characters. The vehicles are poorly implemented (via pickups) and are barely anything special which horribly shows in its respective mode. Some unlocks are clear upgrades rather than alternate playstyles, meaning newer players are at an even larger disadvantage. Single player and co-op modes are an afterthought.

Oh, and there's fuck all for maps right now. It's kinda amazing how they took a series and franchise with UNLIMITED potential and used as little as they possibly could. Honestly it feels like something that should be in arcades.
>>
It can't be a disappointment if nobody expected it to be good in the first place
>>
That title goes to MGS V.

Everybody knew Battlefront would be shit, especially after that Beta. Everybody expected MGS V to be great and it was very mediocre.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.