[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just picked up Diablo 3 reaper of souls for PS4 and have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: d3console2.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d3console2.png
2 MB, 1280x720
I just picked up Diablo 3 reaper of souls for PS4 and have been playing on expert co-op with a friend and it's incredibly, frustratingly easy. What the fuck?
I played the hell out of 1 and 2 -- I'd avoided 3 until now due to the horrible auctionhouse on pc (or so I'd heard it was horrible) and so this is my first time with Diablo 3... and I'm really grossed out at how we're breezing through the game. We've barely used healing potions, and when we do, it's just because of dumb elite enemies that freeze us.

tl;dr I'm frustrated at the easy difficulty of diablo 3 on expert. Should I expect it to get harder?
>>
>>320851615
yeah, TX almost everything one shots you
If you wanted actual difficulty you should have played on release
>>
>>320851615
>console version
>only on Expert
Well duh...
>>
>>320851784
Yeah, and play a blizzard game pre-patches? Psht.
The highest difficulty available to a fresh game is Expert. All it seems to do is just pump every enemy's life up
>>
And the AH was shut down like two years ago.
>>
>>320851964
at some point the difficulty starts to add buffs to elites, I forgot which
>>
>>320851615
>diablo 3 on PS4

You fucked up senpai
>>
>>320851615
How high can you set the difficulty? Anyway just get to 70 so you can start unlocking higher torment levels. The regular game isn't meant to be a challenge while levelling. No Diablo was.
>>
>>320852214
The new expansion set thing is on sale for 20bux. Why the heck not - I loved 2 and
>>
Act 3+ has you fight elites with shitloads of prefixes which are easily the hardest part of the game.
Also the dodge makes the console version VERY easy (but more fun). Coop also makes it much easier.

First time I played the game I didn't even die once the entire story, and I wasn't trying very hard.

Game is awkwardly easy until you end up facing a Jailer Arcane Vortex Super Fast enemy which is also an enemy type that already has an annoying/dangerous ability.
>>
>>320852527
Expert. The next level (nightmare) is locked until we complete act 4. We just beat act 1. Skeleton king died in 40sec with no life lost.
I remember having a tough go with diablo 2 right around this point -- it wasn't hard per se, but it felt like if I let my guard down I'd die. Now, even with a squishy witch doctor, I ain't afraid'a no zombie
>>
>>320852807
The first time through is a breeze, the real difficulty comes from the higher difficulties after you hit level 70. I liked that the game let you decide how easy to make it but it would have been nice if the harder ones were unlocked from the start.
>>
The game isnt about leveling, its about great rifts and one shoting things before they oneshot you.

Also i hope you picked witchdoctor.
>>
>>320853847
Also if youre not playing hardcore you are a fag
>>
>>320852807
>played the hell out of 1 and 2
>surprised that normal, pre-nightmare, is easy, in a diablo game
do you have brain damage
>>
>>320851615
First: console version is easier.
Second: anything below Master and Torment difficulties is a joke.
>>
File: 1388096427364.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1388096427364.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>320851615
If you "played the hell out of 1 and 2" then you would know the later difficulty levels are not unlocked yet. Are you trying to fucking lie through your teeth?
>>
>>320852530
>I loved 2 and

SOMEBODY GET AN AMBULANCE
>>
>>320854082
>>320854389
You can't seriously tell me that diablo 3 isn't 3000per cent easier than 1 and 2 even on normal mode. It's jarring.
>>
>>320855215
That technically cannot be true because the difficulty in Diablo 3 is relative and not absolute. This is how everyone can tell you played for 5 hours then off you go to /v/ to shitpost. There's no Nightmare or Hell. You tune a scale that matches your damage output. Confirms OP is a faggot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.