[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wheee! This shit is fun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-12-19_00020.jpg (180 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-19_00020.jpg
180 KB, 1152x864
Wheee!

This shit is fun.
>>
So this is the power.. of the pc.. whoa
>>
>>320841670
What gaym?
>>
>>320842321
Underrail.

The guy who made it somehow managed to make single-character TB combat be fun and engaging. Shit's magical
>>
Does pure psionics get fucked in the early game?

Also I heard a crafting pistols build is pretty overpowered, that true?
>>
IS there territorial warfare between stations OP? Like is it stalker esque in that shit happens whether you are there or not?
>>
This looks worse than 1996 Diablo.
>>
>>320842421
Looks really interesting, not much a RPG fan myself but I think I´ll give this one a shot.
>>
There's already an underrail thread, go post there.

Use the damn catalog.
>>
>>320842421

he just copied old CRPGs I don't see how it's any better, faggot
>>
>>320842694
Not really. They're good stuff. Powerful compared to beginning weapons. But I recommend always having at least a little something extra to rely on. Basic pistols, knife and such, in case you run outta mana.

>>320842772
Not from what I gather
>>
>>320843226
Except he didn't. Shit's much more enjoyable and varied than Fallout's "spam eyeshots, win" shtick.

Shit loads more player abilities and feats to consider.
>>
File: just chen.png (124 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
just chen.png
124 KB, 500x457
How long does it take to play through it?
>>
>>320841670
Looks like fucking shit, I fucking hate it when indie fags don't put any effort into the graphics at all. 90s Infinity Engine cRPGs still look better than any of the new indie nostalgia cashgrabs
>>
>>320844431
Most indie fags don't have dedicated 2d art guys so they prefer shitty 3d and it makes their game look like shit.
>>
I'm about to give up. I'm at the part with the mutants to find a drill thing. This game is way to hard, I have to reload 100 times every encounter. Why are guns so fucking weak, they cost too much ap to shoot, miss all the time and do diddly damage even with maxed skills. Psi attacks never miss, do more damage and have way more utility even when I barely leveled them.
>>
>>320844713
>don't have dedicated 2d art guys so they prefer shitty 3d
It doesn't even have to be 2d, it's extremely easy to make amazing looking models and textures in new engines like UE4
>>
It's alright.
Really simply shit, they could do a lot more, and other people have done it better, and there are different combat systems that I prefer. But what's there is solid.
I like the skill system, I like the setting, I like the crafting.
>>
>>320843349
I don't think 'better than fallout' is very high praise.
>>
>>320842694
I've been running out of psi juice pretty often. And my accuracy is garbage with everything else so its a pain. Also, a number of psi skills want you to use OTHER skills, like unarmed and throwing, which is something you might not know right away.
>>
>>320844810
Why don't you use the right ammunition, genius.
>>
>>320841670
>>320842421
>>320843349
If you like it so much, stop referring to it as "shit". :^)
>>
Any crafting skills worth bothering with? I'm Psi so I'm not sure what is actually worth investing in since I need to level 3 skills just for psi already.
>>
>>320845296
I did. I still have problem facing just a single mutant dog they kill me so fucking fast and I keep missing them. Even if I kill them I'll just die to the acid pools
>>
>>320845549
liberal faggot spotted
>>
What's with all the Underrail threads recently?
>>
>>320846978
shills obviously
>>
>>320846978
Game just released officially.
>>
>>320846432
Then they're probably above your level, do some other stuff first.
>>
File: alright.gif (339 KB, 213x199) Image search: [Google]
alright.gif
339 KB, 213x199
>>320844832
>it's extremely easy to make amazing looking models and textures in new engines like UE4

I seriously hope this is bait.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.