[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/s opinion of these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
What's /v/s opinion of these guys?
>>
>>320839763
Literally who
>>
funhaus is the god damn shit, yo
>>
Not video games.
>>
>>320839763
Boring and shit
>>
>>320839863
Funhaus.

Not OP, i know them, they can be fun, but they are cringeworthy, they force a lot of jokes, also, they try to get views with clickbaits, but they come out as cringy.

Also, E-Celeb, not vidya.
>>
>>320839763

Pretty good. Most of their opinions are supported by facts and they seem to be more into gaming than actually being seen as journalists.

They can come off as elitist with some of their opinions, but no where nearly as bad as RT which is funny considering they are a part of that company.
>>
>>320840345
Except they don't.
Did you even watch the episode where they talk about the PayDay 2 microtransaction fiasco?
They don't care about videogames, they know little outside of the mainstream.
>>
some of the things they do feel forced (like bruce singing at the start of every demo disc now), but other than that they're fucking great.
>>
>>320840882
Yeah I wish he would have just sang the one time and then stopped. It would have been a funny one time thing.
>>
Can we talk about how Elyse is basically god tier?
>>
>>320839763

A bunch of chubby faggots who pretend they're fit...
>>
J A M ES
A
M
E

S
>>
>>320841979
>chubby faggots
>who pretend they're fit
>...
You sound hella mad anon
>>
My girlfriends xdrone cousin tries to get her into different cancerous youtube channels whenever she visits for holidays. Youtube and destiny is all she uses her xbox one for.

She usually likes to shove roosterteeth down her throat, but they were watching funhaus when I came to visit. They were pretty boring from what I watched of them. I snickered a few times, mostly from some parachuting game they were playing
>>
>>320839763
>watching people play games
I guess it's not like I expect you dead shits to actually play games
>>
>>320839763
Pretty good, I like them.

They are basically Roosterteeth without Jack depressing shit, and they play on PC so a few different games
>>
They play the devil advocate too much.
>>
p goat tee bee aytch
>>
File: 1449006827083.jpg (40 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1449006827083.jpg
40 KB, 500x738
>>320843775
>aytch
>not haytch
>>
>>320843936
I'm not a wrestling faggot
>>
Not terrible.
>>
>>320839763
They're okay not as good as the old inside gaming team.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.