[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Disney is planning to make spin-off Star Wars films, let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 121.jpg (178 KB, 636x353) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
178 KB, 636x353
Since Disney is planning to make spin-off Star Wars films, let's plan the inevitable KOTOR 2 movie.

Director: ?

Main actors: ?

I'll start

Exile: Keanu Reeves or Christian Bale
>>
>exile
>male
>>
File: 1431914651887.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1431914651887.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>320830517
>inevitable
>>
File: aikaf.jpg (63 KB, 507x525) Image search: [Google]
aikaf.jpg
63 KB, 507x525
Director: Uwe Boll
>>
>>320830878
>exile
>not male

kreia is already a main character and also the strongest character, you don't need to appease feminists any further
>>
File: smug5.jpg (62 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
smug5.jpg
62 KB, 255x255
>>320831085
>appeasing feminists
It's called canon.
>>
>>320830517
>>320830517

>Exile
>Male

>Fucking new wave feminism, SJW trash
>Thinking the main-liner is going to be a fucking male.

LOL
>>
>>320830517
Sarah Krestelman as Kreia
>>
>Quentin Tarantino
>Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller
????
>>
>>320831159
With that canon it's impossible to do a canon playthrough in kotor 2 since lucasarts are children
>>
>>320831159
bioware canon

aka shit

remember that revan lives 500 years as emperor fucktoy and dies to a ragtag group of virgins and drops his pants

is this the reality you choose?
>>
Fuck your shit, OP.

REPUBLIC COMMANDO MOVIE

Director: Michael Mann

Boss: Temuera Morrison
Fixer: Jeffrey Donovan
Scorch: Taylor Kitsch
Sev: Huge Jackedman

Make up some bullshit about how their genetic experimentation necessitated new lines of Clones or something, I dunno.

Soundtrack by Moby. This plays when they leave Sev:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaV1IJiIdv8
>>
>>320831739
>caring whether or not a story you enjoy is canon
>calls others children
>>
>>320830878

The canon jedi in KOTOR 2 is jedi jesus. Fuck what obsidian says.
>>
>>320831159
>canon
It can't be canon when the KOTOR/TOR games aren't canon any longer, anon.
>>
>>320831873
Man, that movie screams for some Crixus in it. and some of The Rock too.
>>
>>320832235
Like Dwayne The Rock Johnson?
>>
>>320830517
I very much doubt they'll ever do anything related to the old republic era, especially in movie form.
>>
>>320832705
Yes I was thinking of Manu Bennett and Dwayne Johnson.
>>
>>320831873
God tier opening theme
https://youtu.be/wirkuuCjLCY
>>
>>320831873
To be honest modern moviemaking has the technology to just make Temuera play all four roles
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (41 KB, 650x320) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
41 KB, 650x320
>>320833608
pls no
>>
>>320834029
They're wearing helmets 99% of the time anyway.
>>
>>320833608
That would not work at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz08OAOhuF8
>>
>>320831159
Old Republic Era games are canon FOR NOW. They will change it if the decide to make a movie about Old Republic.
>>
>>320834294
No they aren't theyre just legends.
>>
>>320834168
The movie should be from the eprspective of Boss anyway. Fixer, Scorch and Sev don't even need to remove their helmets during the movie. So we need Morrison to play the scenes where Boss has his helmet off for whatever random reason, and three other buff dudes to play his team.
>>
More like Dash Rendar movie fucking when?

>Spin-off, so doesn't need to be with the main characters the entire film

>See some smuggling shit where it's not ALL about directly fighting the Empire

>Dash Rendar's a fucking beast.
>>
>>320834540
I'm thinking it should star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
>>
>>320831842
Did that actually happen? What the fuck? I tried to avoid their game since i heard it was shit, but I didn't realize it was that bad.
>>
>>320834631
Revan is held in a stasis field and tortured by the sith emperor for 300 years, republic people free him and then empire people hunt him down and right before he's going to die there's a big explosion of force energy and Revan is gone. That's all you'll want to know since it gets worse from there when it comes to Revan's actual fate.
>>
>>320834761
Do go on, I need to regain some rage points
>>
>>320834631
Yup, also Revan was brainwashed by the Emperor at the end of the Mandalorian wars (the first time Revan found out about the With, don't you know, because he did all that stuff in the wars for no raisin), but both he and Malak resisted to such a specific point that they still did what he wanted but forgot why they did it. So you see? Revan was just generic McAction Dude all along.

Oh, and after bring killed, his soul splits in two, his Dark Side taking his body and trying to double kill the Emperor, but he fucks up and revives him instead. And then he merges with his Light Side force ghost for no raisin and dies forever.
>>
File: swtor 2015-10-20 21-50-07-21.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2015-10-20 21-50-07-21.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>>320834997
Revan doesn't actually die at the Foundry. While the light side portion of Revan wanted to finally be at peace after all that time the dark side portion that grew in strength while resisting the torture takes over his body and flees off into space for around a year or so. While everyone thinks Revan is dead he's actually busy using his cult, The Revanites, to infiltrate the Sith Empire as well as the Republic to get them to fuck each other over. This culminates in a space battle where Revan had gotten space pirates to fuck with hyperspace lanes to the point where the fleets of the most powerful dark council member and the grandmaster of the jedi order meet in battle while his spies sabotage both sides. Your player breaks into a stronghold on the planet below, stops the jamming sequence and alerts both fleets of what Revan is up to at which point Revan flees to Yavin IV.

On Yavin IV you find out Revan is basically trying to revive the sith emperor so he can finally kill him by himself even though the emperor is already in a really wounded state. You fuck up Revan's base on Yavin IV and eventually fight Dark Revan with the assistance of a bunch of other powerful people and he relents towards the end when Light Revan shows up, tells him to stop being a bitch and then they merge souls and his body finally disappears. Oh and the sith emperor makes fun of Revan a bunch since all the fighting on Yavin IV gave him enough strength to flee to another planet and eat all the people there.
>>
>>320834761
>>320835190
>>320835665

Now I understand why they dropped the EU.
>>
>>320835190
Thats what i hate most about swtor, revan broke free of the control and wanted to conquer the republic so he could strengthen it. Thanks to swtor though he always the emprahs fuccboi.
>>
>>320835848
They killed the EU to scavenge ideas from its corpse, you're deluding yourself if you think NewEU will be any better.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.