[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't the humans just make a new emperor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Why don't the humans just make a new emperor
>>
because emporer holds a warp gate that would rape terra if released
>>
File: 1418512366723.jpg (133 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1418512366723.jpg
133 KB, 600x720
can we get a 40k thread?
>>
>>320820223
Nonsense
>>
How are the humans going to beat chaos?
>>
Because he makes space navigation possible without going crazy
>>
>>320820349
How do i get gud with SoB in Soulstorm?
>>
>>320820457
yeah keep him but make another one
>>
How's that Space Hulk game by the EVE Online devs coming along?
>>
>>320820674
The High Lords of Terra do his job, they don't need a new emperor
>>
>>320820071
cuz dats herresey
>>
Just finished Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising yesterday.
Waiting for the sale to get DoW II: Retribution.

Any other WH40k games I should play?
>>
>>320820071
1. That would be the highest form of Heresy
2. No one knows how to make a new emperor
3. There are not enough powerful people left to make a new one anyway even if they did learn how to do it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKhFASxHiqI
Will it be good?
>>
>>320820834
DoW 1

Its better in every way except graphics and pathfinding.
>>
>>320821073
Already played that up to the Necron one.
Anything else?

Was suprised how much Warhammer games are on Steam, although most of them look like shovelware.
>>
>>320821157
99% of warhammer games are shovelware, GWS give out their license to anyone who asks.

Space Marine is okay if you like third person shooters, but all its online is dead. There really aren't any other 40k games to play.
>>
>>320821229
>Space Marine
Already played that.
>There really aren't any other 40k games to play.
Well Chapter Master is decent if you have enough autism.

How are the Space Hulk games?
>>
>god emperor born with the power of an entire cult of super psychics
>there's not enough super psychics in 40k
>>
>>320821592
SH follows tabletop rules and works well.
SH: A is it's own thing with a lot of extra content, but is also filled with bugs, which only one person is trying to deal with.
Conside getting both. Go through the original and wait for Ascension to get patched.
>>
>>320822339
Yes but I mean gameplay wise.
They look pretty simplistic.
>>
>>320820071
why would they? They wouldn't be able to control new emperor and why anyonone would try to create something he can't control? Emperor created Horus and see how that turned out.
What if new Emperor will go insane, will get corrupted by chaos? How will you stop him? No way.
>>
>>320820745

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''The High Lords of Terra do his job'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>320822943
It's basically X-COM in tight tunnels, and only you have guns.
You might like it if setting everyone on overwatch appeals to you.
>>
>>320823246
I'll look at a let's play of it, thanks.
>>
File: The_Sigillite_clean.jpg (51 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
The_Sigillite_clean.jpg
51 KB, 500x495
>>320820071
Because the second emperor turned into ash
>>
>>320820071
IIRC Emps was created mainly because reincarnation was getting increasingly harder (because Chaos, deamons and such).
It's been at least 40000 years since then. I doubt that anyone at this point (save some eldar) knows reincarnation was possible for psykers.
>>
>>320820071
Low on shamans.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.