[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post your sensible mod wishlist for fallout 4. Also post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fas.jpg (330 KB, 1408x780) Image search: [Google]
fas.jpg
330 KB, 1408x780
ITT: post your sensible mod wishlist for fallout 4.

Also post your interesting early game stories.
>be 7 hours into game
>find by mere chances a big daddy right before fight with Kellog
>kill him with 1 shot
>was only level 7
>>
>>320817729
get all the prewar templates in teh geck so you can have quests and mods during the prewar times.
>>
>>320817817
to do this you could combine skyrim with fallout.

Skyrim occurs before the war, and then fallout afterwards.

You could call the game Sky-out or Fallrim.
This would be very easy to do since they have the same game engine.
>>
>>320817729
change your self from a left handed loser freak of nature to a normal stable master race right handed MC
>>
File: FO4LoreznoCabot.png (1 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
FO4LoreznoCabot.png
1 MB, 1440x810
kill all npcs
ron perlman voiceover
new main quest endings
do something with cabbott
remove settlement size cap
give dlc development to obsidian
>>
>>320818302
>ron perlman wasted on some stupid news broadcast

did they change shit for changes sake?Someone trying to justify their job|?
>>
>>320817729

Why is there a robot holding a giant coffee pot in the middle of the room?
>>
>>320818543
the robot is a good goy. he also changes baby nappies.
>>
>>320817729
Is there a mod to make gamebryo not a completely shit engine? I want that one
>>
>>320818628
that's not a sensible mod.
>>
>>320818628
creation engine mod.
>>
I might be alone on this, but I think the color variation really hurts the atmosphere of this game

FO3 and NV had the right idea in giving those games fixed color themes, as it made me connect with their respective settings more

What I'm saying is, I'd like to have a mod that competently puts on some color filter on the game, which reduces its cheerfulness, or allows me to tinker with its settings until I find something that works for me
>>
File: y.png (338 KB, 699x693) Image search: [Google]
y.png
338 KB, 699x693
Why are household robot maids to unsightly?
>>
>>320818667
seems like a sensible thing to do to me, that is to make the game not on a stupid bad old engine that they have previously had a lot of issues with
>>
>>320818701
i think it's kind of cute in a non-sexual way
>>
sex mods
>>
>>320818817
why would you wish for the inevitable?

>>320818764
is that something you really want? CBBE and what have you would not have worked out of the box if that was the case.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.