[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm a freelance game developer." >Is otherwise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>"I'm a freelance game developer."
>Is otherwise unemployed
>Is 25+ and lives with their parents

God I hope this isn't any of you
>>
Yeah, well I sleep in a racing car! Do you?
>>
>>320810813
yup that's me
>>
Im a 21 NEET who dropped out in 9th grade living with my 2 friends.They dont even care if I get a job but I dont want to live off them for eternity but no place wants to hire my retarded ass
>>
File: s1.png (483 KB, 753x562) Image search: [Google]
s1.png
483 KB, 753x562
>>320810813
C'est moi.

although I prefer the title "doom mod developer"
>>
>>320810813
>>320810940
>>320810948
>>320811019

These posts I confess were all perpetrated by me.
>>
>>320810940
I sleep in a big bed with my wife.
>>
>>320811127
>mod developer
kek
>>
File: 1441286153745.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1441286153745.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
>>320811184
>>
>>320810813
Alot of people live with their parents till marriage across the world. The boomers instilled a false guidance that you should move out at 18 because the law says its ok for mom and dad to give you the boot. Fact is, the economy doesn't support entry level employees, even out of various college degree holding positions, well enough to live on their own in many parts of the US. Look up Millennials moving back in with their parents trends if you don't believe how awful the market really is. Unless you're in a super high paying entry level job (very low % of college educated jobs), if you have student debt its probably better to move in with mom and dad for a bit. Theres no shame in it, its just what lovely capitalism has deemed the new norm. Programming and shit can pay well but it usually takes a couple of years experience before anyone takes you and pays you seriously.

-videogames
>>
>>320811283
This is too real of a response for this kind of thread
>>
>>320810813
HOLY SHIT is this from a recent episode? Undertale referenced by simpsons?
>>
>>320811416
I've seen alot of friends fall victim to it.
Personally I've never taken any loans though.
I'm probably gonna just try to join the military and finish my schooling through that while making money getting my life straightened out. I don't think I want to spend all my free time playing video games and shitposting anymore.
>>
>>320811283
My best friend has his own place but he has a gf and they both work.
>>
Currently employed, but living with parents at 29 because I just ended a 10 year relationship with someone who slowly became bitter and generally shitty over time, and I can't afford a car payment, insurance, rent, electric, internet, phone, and other debt on my own. I feel like a piece of shit for even having to move back in, but the economy is garbage and shit is just not affordable, even with the decent wages that I make (for the area)

Shit sucks. Remember kids, don't entangle your life with another person unless you're absolutely sure you'll die together.
>>
>>320811440

yup haha

hella f*ckin epic

undertale is the new shakespeare methinks
>>
Nah
I'm a NEET living off your taxes.

Thanks.
>>
>>320811681
Bitterness is a disease that rots you from the inside. Props to you for not being swallowed by it.
>>
File: 1435168017674.gif (3 MB, 352x198) Image search: [Google]
1435168017674.gif
3 MB, 352x198
>>320810813

>"I'm a professional games journalist."
>>
File: dio.gif (1 MB, 387x215) Image search: [Google]
dio.gif
1 MB, 387x215
>>320810813
>tfw 24
soon...
>>
>>320812301
Honestly, it was going downhill for a while, and I got her to admit she was cheating on me with some dude halfway across the country via snapchat and that gave me the excuse to free myself from the situation. I should have done it sooner, I feel so much better. I'm happier now living with my parents than I have been for the past 5 years living with her. She never grew out of that high school phase of belittling other people to make herself feel good about how shitty a person she was, coupled with daddy issues that got worse as the relationship went on. I'm just lucky I got out without having a kid.
>>
>>320810813
I'm that, minus the game part

Deal with it.
>>
>>320811184
When she's sober enough to come back after getting fucked by her black boyfriends
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.