[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear of settlers taking power armor, set myself up in red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: tilde-kill.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
tilde-kill.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>hear of settlers taking power armor, set myself up in red rocket without any roommates & always remove cores
>get full set of t-51, start upgrading it
>it gets wiped out in the cell reset mod bug
>buy a frame from the mexican in DC, start assembling another suit
>fucking carla abuses her IFF key and walks into my home unmolested
>takes my fucking power armor with her own core
>walks off, greets me a couple hours later as if nothing had happened, the jewish shekel gleam in her eyes and smug fucking lips behind MY helmet plain as day

>ok I'll just buy the core off her, maybe she'll abandon it
>she's hoarded SEVENTEEN FUCKING CORES for this moment
>>
The kicker
>>
Note to self: place armor in areas that require one to jump and therefore inaccessible by npcs.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 490x490
>>320800628
this fucking game...
>>
>>320800902
red rocket rooftop is where i put all my shit
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 407x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 407x356
>>320800628
Mfw when elder maxson stole my power armor
>>
>>320800778
Holy shit KILL doesn't even work- I'll have to follow her out of town and do her in myself.
>>
Just spawn what she stole from you.
>>
>>320801093
target the fusion core in VATS- if she runs out of cores she'll abandon the armor
>>
>>320802237
Hmm, so stalk her outside of town, tai/detect, shoot out the cores? Will she magically know it was me who ruined her hannukah payday & attack on sight anyway?
>>
there are like 30000 sets of power armor in the game

how could you possibly have trouble finding it etc

i stopped collecting parts so long ago
>>
>>320802826
tc her to the darkest corner of red rocket if you need to, and if she gets testy when shes out of the armor just recycleactor that ho
>>
>>320802826

Just steal the core? She will pop out and you can go in

Won't count as stealing the armor either

I know since I left my power armor in the open and a BoS member from a crashed vertibird jacked it.
>>
>>320802237
or just go get the free frame thats sitting in the middle of the robotics disposal yard literally 500 ft from sancuary
>>
I thought it was just flavor text when the game said to be careful of people taking your power armor.
>>
>>320803056
Apparently I tried it before, though I have no recollection of it, and now it's impossible. Stealthboy/sleep wouldn't even make a difference.
>>320800778
>>
>>320803115
>using frames that're prone to reset glitches
You have to pay the shekelmeister if you want bug-free power armor, anon.
>>
>>320803038
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>320800628
Just spawn in a new set dude what's the fucking problem?
Sure, I feel bad for console players. But they're a bunch of lowly peasants anyways
>>
>>320805194
>spawning in a set
>letting trashcan carla cuck me out of my hard-won power armor
>'lol bro just get another gi- er, power armor man, move on bro no big deal lol'

I'll kill her before I let her have it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.