[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met Kamiya and Sakurai at E3 a while ago, I went with my girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: bayonetta.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
I met Kamiya and Sakurai at E3 a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Kamiya looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get blocked you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Kamiya you found another Smash idiot?", "Yeah Sakurai, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with Bayonetta so she'd know how much of a Smash idiot he is". Right at that moment Kamiya jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Sakurai jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the Bayonetta and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Kamiya undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Kamiya just kept pushing her head down. Kamiya looked at me and mouthed the word "Bayonetta", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Kamiya then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Sakurai who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the Bayonetta", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Sakurai’s boner pushing into my back... I blacked out."
>>
>>320794084
the original is better
>>
File: 1445453113182.jpg (42 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1445453113182.jpg
42 KB, 650x488
>>320794084
>I watched as Kamiya then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands
>>
Is this real?
>>
Ryan Gosling, 7-11, Huh? Huh? Electric Infetterance
>>
>>320794754
yes it happened
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 490x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 490x299
>>320794084
>>
File: ZuyFW33[1].png (179 KB, 482x363) Image search: [Google]
ZuyFW33[1].png
179 KB, 482x363
>>320794084
meh
>>
File: 21345rii8q.jpg (22 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
21345rii8q.jpg
22 KB, 220x200
>>320794084
how does Sakurai still look so young? whats hes secret?
>>
File: 52IifMy.jpg.png (384 KB, 1023x224) Image search: [Google]
52IifMy.jpg.png
384 KB, 1023x224
>>320795605
He's a Pillar Men, along with /a/'s Araki and /tv/'s Keanu
>>
>>320795605
The tears of nintendrones after smash announcements.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.