[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend recently gave me his old PSP, hacked and ready to go.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: PSP-2000.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
PSP-2000.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
A friend recently gave me his old PSP, hacked and ready to go.

What are some essential PSP games?
>>
MGS: PW
MGS: PO+
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Patapon
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble
Danganronpa

Just a few of my favorites
>>
Ys Seven
Trails in the Sky
Nayuta no Kiseki (there's a translation patch, it's shit but it will get you through the game and the writing is bad anyway so who cares)

>>320794082
>Dissidia Final Fantasy
012 specifically.
>>
>>320793660
Care to explain this hack? I actually found a PSP at my hotel a few days ago and never turned it in like a bad boy.
>>
>>320793660
Pokemon Blue.
>>
>>320794204
it's incredibly easy now. just get a miniSD reader for psp on amazon. go to the PSP CFW page on wololo.net, it's as simple as copying and pasting exploits onto the card and running it.
>>
>>320794204
I'm afraid I don't know the process myself, it was hacked when I got it.

Apparently I can just put games on the memory card and they'll work fine. Even homebrew stuff and emulators.
>>
>>320794415
what can I get out of it other than free PSP games?
>>
Growlanser 4
Wild Arms XF
Half-Minute Hero
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
Megaman: Powered Up
Gungnir
Tactics Ogre
Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins
Elminage Original
>>
>>320794509
Oh, it's easy.

Just get a memory stick and load the files on it. Then run it.

It was pretty fucking hard to hack back in the day when it first came out. You needed some weird shit like a magic memory stick and a pandora battery. I still don't know what the fuck either of those are.

As far as games, VC 2 and 3, Kingdom Hearts BBS, Ys Oath in Felghana, Riveria, as well as the GBA emulator.

>>320794825
Well, you can play most PS1 games natively, as well as some emulators.
>>
File: 1419158622487.jpg (200 KB, 527x664) Image search: [Google]
1419158622487.jpg
200 KB, 527x664
K-ON! Ho-kago Live!!
>>
>>320793660
Why do people make these kinds of threads?
All you're looking for is a list and you could easily find one from a google for games you like
>>
>>320794082
/thread
>>
If you like SHMUPS:
Gradius collection.
Parodius collection.
Darius Burst
Salamander Collection.
Star soldier.
>>
>>320793660
GBA emulator now nigga. Great selection of games and all of them run smootly.
>>
>>320798229
Curious to anyone who's used both a GO and a 3000: How's the ghosting on the GO? I would enjoy PSP Shmups more if the screen wasn't so goddamn blurry.
>>
>>320793660
Disgaea 2: Dark hero days.
Prinny 1 and 2
Taiko no tatsujin (Download the DLC songs too)
A nice GBA emulator

None of these are "Must plays" or anything, but I personally enjoyed the shit out of them.
>>
>>320798612
Played drill dozer to the end on it, froze at the end of the credits every time so I couldn't 100% it.

Made me mad as fuck, good game though.
>>
>>320793660
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Patapon
Lumines
Persona 3 Portable
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
Gradius Collection
Riviera: The Promised Land
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (with patch)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Disgaea
Jeanne d'Arc
Gitaroo Man Lives
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
The King of Fighters: The Orochi Saga
Corpse Party
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

etc.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.