[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get past Hangar 18?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: rust in peace.png (1 MB, 917x800) Image search: [Google]
rust in peace.png
1 MB, 917x800
How do I get past Hangar 18?
>>
File: 6fe88c833bb1.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
6fe88c833bb1.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>still stuck on Hangar 18

lol kid youre going to kill yourself when you Return to Hangar.
>>
The Endgame is shit
>>
you play a better game
>>
>>320793241
fucking rehash
bravo mustaine
>>
>>320793124
Make sure not to take any prisoners.
>>
>12:01 AM EST
Good Mourning, /v/
>>
Reminder Megadeth did the entire soundtrack for the game this guy was in.
>>
>>320793518
fuck you that is the most underrated level of the game
>>
>MY ROTTEN NIGGER OF DEATH
>DISCHARGE MY, PAYLOOAAD
What did he mean by this?
>>
>yfw Duck Dodgers DLC campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWo5sfc1XyQ
>>
File: SweatingBullets.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SweatingBullets.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
How do I beat the real me?
>>
>>320794618
just spam tornado of souls
>>
Stop making this thread.
>>
Defeat all of the foreign lifeforms, keep track of your inventory, and make sure to save the game when you suspend yourself with cryogenics.
>>
>metal
>good
o i am laffin
>>
>>320796563
Made me smile
>>
WELCOME TO OUR FORTRESS TALL
>>
>>320796667
nicely memed anon!
>>
>>320796667
not good, best
>>
That depends. Did you send Marty Friedman to Japan? If so, you have to restart the game.
>>
File: 7bOgE8jT.jpg (84 KB, 539x539) Image search: [Google]
7bOgE8jT.jpg
84 KB, 539x539
>>320794618
You have to beat the false you first.
>>
Maybe your armor isn't up to snuff. Do you have a pair of These Boots? You get them from that woman in the daisy dukes a few levels back.
>>
>>320793124

The key access points won't open until you play the symphony of destruction.

Also, when you reach the train of consequences, beware if you hear anyone shout hit the lights. That's a really bad omen of what's coming up next.
>>
>>320796667
>your bait
>good
lel. here's a (You)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.