[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neko Atsume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1429150608434490.jpg (219 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
1429150608434490.jpg
219 KB, 1200x674
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
Waiting for Rare Cats to Give you Momentos: The Game
>>
I've got everything and there is nothing to do anymore
Bought the new items few days ago but I keep forgetting to check how the cats play with them because there is no reason to play anymore
>>
ok
>>
good game
>>
>>320783727
very cute
still haven't expanded yet
>>
>>320783727
there is nothing to it once you get most mementos, it turns into a hunt for the rare ones after 2weeks~ of giving food, still, its cute as fuck, update when
>>
File: 20151219_221200.png (500 KB, 1440x2460) Image search: [Google]
20151219_221200.png
500 KB, 1440x2460
So what exactly do you do in this game? All thats happened is this cat rolling around
>>
They apparently made a dog version of it, Boku to Wanko, which even though it was released after Neko Atsume, is a downgrade in every way and feels like it was made first, before they figured things out.
>>320790157
Feed the cats, buy stuff for them, take pictures, try to catch them all.
It's pretty much a crazy cat lady simulator except you aren't old and ugly.
>>
zzzz
>>
I'm playing it along with 4 friends who are also full grown men.
>>
>>320790641
but having cats doesn't make you crazy
>>
I "played" it for a week and a half about four or five months ago. By that point I'd pretty much gotten all of the furniture I wanted and didn't feel compelled to do anything else.
>>
>>320790945
>didn't even expand his yard
casual
>>
>>320790987

I got the interior area, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>320790835

Actually, being around the vicinity of cats gives the risk of contracting Toxoplasma gondii, which the immune system usually 'quarantines', but can alter your mood and I think lead to alzheimers.
>>
>>320791383
>being around the vicinity of cats gives the risk of
>gives the risk of
And yet you ignore the fact that the risk of contracting it is very minuscule, and that it is only the case if you let your cat out of the house or frequently feed it raw meat, both of which are signs of a terrible owner anyways.
>>
>>320783727
it is absolutely meme-tastic, and one of the worst examples of mobile games
>>
dead thread
This should really just be another cat thread though
>>
What are the best items to buy at the beginning? I have like 500 fish saved up, and I wanna buy something with a lot of fish income
>>
My wife and I have been playing it. It's a nice, simple little "game" and the cats are cute.

We have four cats in real life so this just lets us live out our crazy cat lady dreams.
>>
>>320792884
If you can fit in a kotatsu, that will attract a tonne of cattes
>>
>>320793546

Reddit: The Post
>>
>>320793712
Reddit: The Shitpost
>>
>>320792884
Kotatsu and beach umbrella are the best items, but they're pretty expensive. Your fish may be better spent on sashimi or something, especially now with the sale.

It's fun enough for a mobile game but you don't really do much. Just put out food a few times a day and admire kitties.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.