[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell am I looking at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
What the hell am I looking at?
>>
For disabled people perhaps?
>>
Pro gamer bullshit used to deal with the console control's main design flaw: the fact 2 thumbs are doing all of your movement and a majority of your other actions.
>>
>>320782506
>the fact 2 thumbs are doing all of your movement and a majority of your other actions.

I don't see the problem
>>
>>320782150
Autism.
>>
>>320782150

I think it lets you hit the face buttons while keeping control of the right thumbstick; you know, like that godawful claw position, just with less boneitis.
>>
>>320782635
When you move your thumb to a button it means you are also moving it away from another button it could press. It's faster and easier if the other fingers are on buttons. I'll admit the product is a fairly clunky attempt to solve this though.
>>
>>320782150
It's for people with fucked up thumbs.
No, seriously. It is.
>>
>>320782150
First reply >>320782242 got it right, it was originally developed purely for disabled people so they could play vidya to some extent too. Some normals with certain health/tendon issues short of full disability have found them valuable as well. And of course as always there are a few dumbshit fedoras who claim it is some big elite gaming advantage or some faggotry because they're dumbshit fedoras and that's how they always act.

If you suffer a related disability then you might find them useful, or if you had a bro who suffered it and wanted to get them a gift might be worth keeping in mind. Otherwise don't worry about it.
>>
>>320782242
I think this
But you know faggot "pro gamer" shits are gonna do this >>320782506
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEs2pdoxPdk

its for trickshotting

im serious
>>
>>320783965
Actually pretty cool imo
>>
>>320782635
its slow and you cant press multiple buttons at once
>>
>>320783965
Is it a slight speech impediment or is it just a shitty accent?
>>
>>320782242
as usual, first reply nails it
>>
>>320782150
I have one of those

p. cool desu senpai
>>
>>320785416
It's just a Yankee accent to me
>>
File: dantehotdog.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dantehotdog.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>320783965
holy shit imagine something like this but designed for DMC4
>>
>>320787270
thats canuck speek
>>
>>320787270
Hes canadian
>>
>>320782242
Aside from the right answer, one could probably use it for the "claw" grip too
>>
>>320788309
>>320788368
Ah, ok then, I'm not too familiar with Canucks

Is Canada to the USA thought of like how New Zealand is to Australia?
>>
>>320788782
i don't know how australians think of new zealand but as an american i generally like most canadians and think their country is beautiful
>>
Those controllers are designed so you can play 2 player games while jerking each other off.
>>
>>320782150

Hey bro, here's your controller.
>>
>>320788782
Pretty much.
>>
I've literally never seen designs like this marketed for handicapped people. I've only ever seen them marketed towards the call of duty audience.
>>
>>320790134
Because more people will buy it that way.
Lots of dumb things you see sold on TV with infomercials are the same deal, originally invented for the disabled, but marketed towards a wider audience.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.