[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out Noby Noby Boy has been completed and it makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: noby-noby-boy.jpg (119 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
noby-noby-boy.jpg
119 KB, 800x450
I just found out Noby Noby Boy has been completed and it makes me sad. I'd been meaning to get it for a while when I first got my PS3, then I forgot about it until just a week ago or so when I saw someone posting about how there was still an active community for it and they were making a lot of progress. Today I was finally about to get it only to find out the last bit of the online stuff was finished all in one go just a few days after I rediscovered it. I wish I could've been a part of it.

Oh well. Katamari/NNB/Wattam thread I guess.
>>
File: nobyweed.png (2 MB, 600x3800) Image search: [Google]
nobyweed.png
2 MB, 600x3800
>>320781528
I'm not saying I spent the last ten months leaving my PS3 on overnight to complete Noby Noby Boy, but yes that is exactly what I'm saying
I ended up #4 global and #1 on Pluto, Mercury is best planet and was worth it
>>
>>320781528
It wasn't really an active community, you're thinking of about 5 people, at most. It was looking pretty bleak for a while until we organized
>>
>>320781528
I remember this, but not very much. Explain? What do you mean by completed, how did it have an ending?
>>
>>320782664
>>320783714
You niggas are crazy. Mad respect
>>
File: crazyniggas.png (4 KB, 320x91) Image search: [Google]
crazyniggas.png
4 KB, 320x91
>>320784087
Thanks familia, #2 visits here too but he's not here right now
it was worth it for the letter and I'm not going to lie it made me cry but just a tiny bit
>>320783987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaPo5H3k83w
>>
>>320784565
holy fuck
>>
>>320783987
Part of the game was online and progressed slowly as the whole community played the game.
>>
Wasn't Pluto reached like two weeks ago?
>>
tfw there are many, many people who died not thinking this was even something possible or even something they remembered
>>
When the fuck is Wattam coming out
>>
How can I play katamari on my ps4? Is there going to be a re release of forever or are they gonna make a new one? Please
>>
>>320785772
iphone onry
>>
File: nobynobyboy.jpg (134 KB, 800x401) Image search: [Google]
nobynobyboy.jpg
134 KB, 800x401
>>320784804
Yes, I bought the game in April and when I found out I could drop 4 billion a day if I did it just right I really tried to kick it into high gear then I started sending out encouraging messages to the top daily contributors, the way back was a victory lap I guess considering the multipliers went insane
the multiplier increased to 20000015 which was presumably always planned and one of us was the first to submit that day, submitted 6 trillion all at once and now he's #1 by a wide margin but hasn't quite been doing it as long as me
Over half of all the length ever submitted to Noby Noby Boy was submitted this past month, and before summer or so it was incredibly stagnant, with 81 million meters being submitted every day which may seem like a big number but is actually far too low, we probably wouldn't have made it without the intervention of me teaching several people how to submit 4 billion meters or so daily, and we would have made it with just the 20015 multiplier that got added after Pluto, it would have been next month
I didn't plan on this or anything, I bought the game on sale as a whim and it was 95 cents but I started joking about Pluto then taking it seriously when I realized just one person can make a difference
makes you kinda want to do volunteer work

>>320784953
yeah, rip
>>320784978
seems like early 2017 I'd guess, he really wants to make it the best he can, he's a really nice guy
>>
>>320784565

I haven't played Noby Noby Boy in like two years but that letter made me feel, man.
>>
>>320788438
You've played NOBY NOBY BOY, so I'm sure you'll be able to confront any kind of situation.
We will always be supporting you!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.