[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yakuza thread. Reminder to not sexualize the Haruka.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: godhelpme.jpg (1003 KB, 1107x1479) Image search: [Google]
godhelpme.jpg
1003 KB, 1107x1479
Yakuza thread. Reminder to not sexualize the Haruka.
>>
>>320773093
Too late
>>
her nose is retarded

Ishin Haruka looks way better.
>>
They really should do a game focusing only on idol industry.

>Haruka Sweet 17
>>
>>320774761
Secret character to play - Saejima.
>>
>dead thread

That's too bad.

I guess everyone finished 5 and moved on. I really enjoyed these threads while they lasted.

See you guys again for 0.
>>
>>320775798
>I guess everyone finished 5 and moved on
I'm still on Kiryu's chapter. No way everybosy have finished it.
>>
>>320775798

people are busy playing it
>>
>>320776132

I guess, but we went from threads consistently hitting 500 posts, to threads that barely reach 50.

It's all over anon, it was fun while it lasted, but it's time to let go.
>>
Is there endgame where you can go back and finish a characters substories? I want to do more taxi missions but I want to see where the story goes
>>
>>320776751
If it's anything like 4 you can switch characters to "wrap up things" just before final mission.
>>
File: faasto-deito.jpg (205 KB, 1216x912) Image search: [Google]
faasto-deito.jpg
205 KB, 1216x912
>>320774761
GOTAY
>>
>>320776381

It just depends. We had a 400+ thread yesterday.
>>
>>320773093
Is her costume based on Rouge from Sonic?
>>
REMOVE T-SET remove T-SET
you are worst idol. you are the idol idiot you are the idol smell. return to osaka talent. to our osaka talent cousins you may come our company. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,mai we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole idol stink mai sqhipere shqipare..t-set genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead idol..ahahahahahMAI WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget princessleague .azusa we kill the idol , azusa return to your precious osaka talent….hahahahaha idiot mai and azusa smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE T-SET FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. kiryu+saejima+akiyama+shinada=kill t-set…you will princessleague/ haruka alive in dyna chair, haruka making album of dyna chair . fast dance haruka dyna chair. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of haruka… you are ppoor stink idol… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a brothel

haruka alive numbr one #1 in nippon ….fuck the t-set ,..FUCKk ashol idols no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur group and company. haruka aliv and real strong top idol kill all the t-set farm aminal with idol magic now we the haruka rule .ape of the zoo producer manda san fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and t-set wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. dyna chair greattst company
>>
What is Yakuza Kiwami? A remake or a retelling?
>>
>>320777164

>inb4 get off the computer Kiryu
>>
File: Y5 Riku.jpg (70 KB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
Y5 Riku.jpg
70 KB, 1000x1415
>>320777282

a Yakuza Zero mod that is also a remake of the first game
>>
>>320776949
I can't believe this was shopped.
>>
rip thread
>>
I'm afraid /v/'s Yakuza threads are dead. I tried to make one earlier, but it went straight to archive with 12 posts.

I finished the game today and I intend to play EX Hard another time. I'm burnt the fuck out from Yakuza, man. I played Ishin and Yakuza 5 back to back.

But yeah, our threads were great while they lasted. I hope our Y0 threads will be just as good. Until next time, boys.
>>
>just started Saejima yesterday
>have the game since release
I am just playing like 3 or 4 hours per day, but fuck, so much shit to do. Taxi missions were good. And it was nice to see Yuya again
>>320781940
Kinda. But depends of the hour and weekends don't help for this kind of games.
>>
What's the point of giving money to Sunshine Orphanage? I had a spare 400,000 that I just gave them.
>>
>>320782823
It seems there is a substory with them. I have done the one for x-mas but thats it. There is also a trophy when you donate 5 million to them, but that's definitely an end game thing. Early on you can get like 1 million if you get a bunch of plates and taxi work.
>>
>>320781940

Indeed.

I finished Ishin a few weeks back and now 5. I've easily sank over 200 hours into these game in these last couple of weeks.

As much as I like these threads, I feel we've discussed just about everything that needs to be discussed for now.

I could see these threads starting up again if some of us import Kiwami and of course they'll come back when 0 releases, but for now I think I'm satisfied. These threads managed to show me that /v/ can still be a decent place from time to time.

It's been fun everyone. I'll see you all again for 0 (hopefully).
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.