[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's just a prank, Hannnnnnn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: untildawn.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
untildawn.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
It's just a prank, Hannnnnnn
>>
senpai desu
>>
Ashley was still worst girl
>>
File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (48 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
48 KB, 640x379
>>320772016
No it wasn't.
>>
I want to marry Sam!!
>>
>>320772016
Best girl.
>>
This game is so bad.
At least you can kill the black guy
>>
File: #JOSHED.jpg (1 MB, 3549x4077) Image search: [Google]
#JOSHED.jpg
1 MB, 3549x4077
JUST A PRANK BRO CHILL DUDE THERE'S A CAMERA RIGHT THERE
>>
>>320772334
Epic. Simply... Epic.
>>
>>320772334
>At least you can kill the black guy
Why would you not be able to?
You can kill all of them
>>
>>320772016
I fucking hated that bitch. She's ugly and I got her killed. Shot in the head.
>>
God damn Matt must've been desperate

Also Sam, Chris, Mike and Ashley are the only bro tier characters in that game
>>
>>320772371
I felt bad for Josh.
Sucks that there's no real way to save him.
>>
>people played this alone instead of with some bros and a few drinks
>>
What's just a prenk?
>>
Boom
>>
>>320772506
>Ashley
She was a crazy bitch.
>>
Anyone else feel they really nailed it with this one? Felt like a good B-horror movie that just lets you take control of everything and I hope this genre moves in this direction

I only managed to save three of them, so I guess I'm just as shitty as the characters in the movies
>>
>>320772371
So how do you save that guy anyway? Also fucking hell, I must've missed something major because I don't get where the psychologist came from
>>
>>320772737
She was nothing but a QT that said all the right things and got a tiny bit upset when people got killed, I don't see the crazy
>>
File: Smug Dawn.jpg (38 KB, 502x547) Image search: [Google]
Smug Dawn.jpg
38 KB, 502x547
>>320772016
Best girl.
>>
>>320772983

If you point the gun at her with Chris, she will lock the door and let him get killed later.

Granted you'd only get that if you're not playing to the characters, as Chris wouldnt actually do that in the first place.
>>
>>320772983
If you point choose to shoot her as Chris she leaves him outside to die then lies about what happens.
>>
>>320773094
>>320773127

Fucking hell, that's why I never understood that totem.
>>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<NORMIE CONTAINMENT ZONE>
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
>>
>>320773046
I didn't give a shit about any of the other characters, ran the fuck out of the building with her as soon as I could
>>
>>320772790
Did you see the movie posters in the theater room? Those are real movies written by guy who wrote the game.
That's why it feels like an actual horror movie.
>>
>>320772371
>no way to save him
shit game
>>
>>320775296
Maybe if his drunk ass had saved his sisters to begin with i'd care about what happened to him.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.