[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Persona 4 Arena Ultimate Edition or Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Persona 4 Arena Ultimate Edition or Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-?

I only have enough for one of them.
>>
>>320769102

Xrd if you want an active playerbase
>>
>>320769253
Even if Revelator is coming out?
>>
>>320769102
Arena is dead and an update behind arcade.
Xrd is about to be dated with the retail update inbound.

Just get a JP PSN account and get Fighting climax ignition
>>
Persona.

Just by asking if you should buy a fighting game, you show that you are too casual to play a fighting game and enjoy it.

If you had the mentality and ability to hold at least a 75% win percentage in online matches, you wouldn't be asking this question.
>>
>>320769870
So...both options are pretty much shit?
>>
Get Ultimax. The original P4A is dead and buried.
>>
>>320770043
>they're both fighting games you faggot
Persona is more casual oriented.
>>
>>320770043
I'm asking because i can't decidw between the two.

I have played OTHER fighting games, like blazblue and KOF, you know?
>>
>>320770073
>>320769253
>>320769870

So...should i just let it pass for now?

I mean, from what you guys are saying both P4AU and GGXrd are both dead.
>>
Xrd you dumb fuck.
>>
>>320770370
Even if revelator is coming out?
>>
>>320770352
XRD is by no means dead
>>
>>320770687
So, I should buy Xrd instead of Persona Arena Ultimate?
>>
>>320769506
It came out on steam about a week ago, so everyone is playing, and practicing at the same time for revelator
>>
>>320771662
So, Xrd.

Okay then.

Thanks.
>>
>>320771662
In PS3.
>>
>>320771741

persona is really fun too.. you should buy both! and blazblue!
>>
>>320771947
I hope the sale goes on a little bit longer so i can get both for less than $20...
>>
>>320771741
>>320771854
Hol' up, didnt notice you were looking for a ps3/4 game? not sure if its cross-platform, and not sure if the ps4 community is alive or dead if that is the case.

Regardless I'd suggest grabbing the steam version as its 22 euro (or 27 euro not sure if the discount is still running) on steam.
>>
>>320771947
By separate.

I mean, i'm going to but Xrd for $16.
>>
>>320772107
Well, i guess i can get it for $16 on the PSN sale...

Persona Ultimate is $15 right now, so...

I only have $20 on my account.
>>
>>320772276
Can't help you with that bud, perhaps as the /vg/ /fgg/ about it? they are quite active in any fighting game and will probably have more info for you.

Guilty gear is really fun though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ut-XIdcmTw
>>
>>320772635
Got Xrd.

Thank you, everyone.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.