[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the best videogame episode of any show ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: WoWSouthPark.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
WoWSouthPark.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
This was the best videogame episode of any show ever.
>>
okay
>>
Shill elsewhere.

WoW is bad, and will always be bad.
>>
Johnny Test's Pokemon episode was good
>>
>>320768315
>shill a old episode from a decade ago

Learn what shill means you retard
>>
It really was. It felt like they understood and liked WoW, but still managed to get some funny shots in at its players without being outright insulting.
>>
It was a good episode and wasn't about bullshit like vidya is 2deep4you or gamurr girrls. The part when Cartman shits is GOAT
>>
>>320768315
>wow turns you into a lowlife fat blob
>shill

Isn't that exactly what anti-shills always counter-argument?
>>
WHO IS THAT GUY?!
>>
>>320768343
Johnny Test is fucking garbage and you know it
>>
>South Park
>Good

Just kidding, it's good. Matt and Trey can't into satisfying finales though, this season's finale was completely underwhelming
>>
Reboot would like a word OP.
>>
>>320768496
Not him, but while the show does suck and that episode sucked as entertainment (as per usual for Johnny Test), it at least showed that the person writing it knew something about Pokémon, since they incorporated the link cable and stuff.
>>
>WoW and Guitar Hero episode are great.
>Pokémon episode was meh at best.

Was it due to the Pokémon episode being made when Matt and Trey were still getting into the grove of things or because it was more about fads than Pokémon itself?
>>
>>320768727

TRY TO BOMB ZE HAHBAH
>>
>>320768727
I suppose it tried to show Pokemon from an adult perspective, retarded japanese garbage that kids watch and play with.

Wow and GH were more like player-perspective episodes.
>>
>>320768496
Johnny Test is garbage but that episode is one of the only good videogame episodes of any show
>>
Not like there was much competition.
>>
>>320768496
johnny test is the pinnacle of anime shut your fucking mouth
>>
Who is your favorite Chinpokomon /v/?

Mines Shoe.
>>
>>320769081
I agree, shoe is best girl.
I can't even remember the rest
>>
>>320768548
>t kidding, it's good. Matt and Trey can't into satisfying finales though, this season's finale was completely underwhelming
i liked then better in basketball
>>
File: Gx8PHKb[1].gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Gx8PHKb[1].gif
2 MB, 400x267
Lots of shows have done videogame episodes but not many are particularly memorable.
>>
>>320769238

Pengin, Roostor, and Lambtron are pretty solid contenders.
>>
>>320769948
I like how many of them look like actual Pokémon. I wonder if that was on purpose or accident.
>>
>>320769069
>not Corey in the House
Guess you ain't a busta
>>
>>320769915
I married a man. Not a... gamer!
>>
>>320768449
>The part when Cartman shits is GOAT
>Not when Randy dies
>>
>>320769915

Where's the button to turn myself in?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH5X_YtP5RU

The Quake episode of Undergrads was pretty great, even though it made no sense.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.